Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Billy Gilmour

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
This new variant sure is ripping though the younger generation, quite a few off work where my daughter works all late teens early twenties.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Scotland have had their cup final, everything else this tournament is going to be an anti climax for them

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
This new variant sure is ripping though the younger generation, quite a few off work where my daughter works all late teens early twenties.

almost makes you think this virus has a conscious thought. Right I have ripped through the old and killed a lot of them off, I have picked off the people who have underlying issues, the barstewards have now jabbed most of them that are left….tell you what, I will no go for the young of this species.

Fortunately, being young , the virus hasn’t worked out how to hit them really hard.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Apparently he caught it during the open bus celebration after their 'win' against England.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Young, very talented guy who works hard, doesn't appear to be a drama queen so is sort of midfielder I like. The fact that he plays for Scotland and Chelsea doesn't come into my thinking

fair enough. Just felt "absolutely gutted for him" is a bit OTT.

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
I just find it very odd that apparently no-one else needs to self-isolate in relation to Gilmour.

When the rest of the population gets pinged by the app that you've been close to a sufferer - and you must self-isolate - no idea who it was or where - just do it.

All weird to me.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I’m surprised he was able to be near enough to anyone to be able to catch it. Surely their protocols should have prevented this from happening.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Mason Mount and Ben Chilwell out for England, needing to self-isolate after contact with Gilmour.
At least we'll now see Grealish starting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here