Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Billy Davies

Forest Visitor

Mar 27, 2013
Chalobah was harshly sent off for THAT tackle, but he had been upending KLL (amongst other players) all through the game. That was the only way that Forest could stop him. Harsh red for that tackle, but was lucky to be on the pitch then anyway.

Fair point. Sounded like he was the one creating us most problems.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Fair point. Sounded like he was the one creating us most problems.
Is that your usual game? (trying to kick the oppositions better players out of the match). I love that kind of football, I was a really limited player but a complete thug on the pitch....it brought back many memories watching Forest yesterday.

:)

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
If that were the case I'm delighted you enjoyed it. Congratulations.
I did, shame about the result but the tactics were superb. I hope Billy Davies gets the England job. We're obviously light years behind teams like Germany, Spain, Italy, Brazil etc etc but what we lack as footballers we could make up by being double hard *******s. Can you imagine the look on Messi's face after John Terry has kicked him in the bollocks. THAT would be worth the entrance fee alone.

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Chalobah wasn't given a red card for that tackle it was for persistent infringement as he tripped Lua Lua every time so a justified yellow. Having already received a yellow for the same offense earlier there was only ever going to be one inevitable outcome.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here