Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Billy Arce

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I'd absolutely love to get him in. Since going to prison he seems to have straightened himself out and looks on fire. Sadly though I doubt he'll ever set foot in this country.

Interestingly, and I know this hardly earth shattering news, the club don't even follow him on Twitter or Instagram. We may have even forgotten we ever signed him.

Maybe he will be of use as striker a real bonus just like the money you find down the back of the sofa or in an old jacket

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Maybe going on loan to Hibs after he signs a new deal.

Better still loan him to Aberdeen - the homophobic neanderthals on their fans forum would have apoplexy and choke on their irn bru and white pudding! A Brighton player called Arce - they just couldn't contain themselves!

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Billy put this on his Instagram today - would anyone care to post a translation?

Arce.jpg

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The key phrase is this: Accidente de tránsito

Car Accident.

Also seems to have been written by Billy when he was 11.

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
July 18, 2021, 3:31 PM

I wanted to take a moment to thank all the people who cared about me, and especially Liga de Quito, for the dedication and attention they gave me at all times.

As has been disclosed, yesterday when I left the concentration I suffered a traffic accident, in which I had no responsibility. Just a driver lost control of his car and crashed my car, something that can happen to anyone.

As a result of the impact, I suffered injuries to my left arm, but happily I had a successful operation today. Now I have to face the recovery to return as soon as possible to do what I love the most, which is to play football.

I take this opportunity to clarify because absolutely false versions of the accident have circulated. I admit that in the past I have made youthful mistakes, but today I am more mature and acting as professionally as possible, both on and off the pitch.

Thank you for the love that I receive every day and I promise you that I will come back stronger !!

Billy Arce 11

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
July 18, 2021, 3:31 PM

I wanted to take a moment to thank all the people who cared about me, and especially Liga de Quito, for the dedication and attention they gave me at all times.

As has been disclosed, yesterday when I left the concentration I suffered a traffic accident, in which I had no responsibility. Just a driver lost control of his car and crashed my car, something that can happen to anyone.

As a result of the impact, I suffered injuries to my left arm, but happily I had a successful operation today. Now I have to face the recovery to return as soon as possible to do what I love the most, which is to play football.

I take this opportunity to clarify because absolutely false versions of the accident have circulated. I admit that in the past I have made youthful mistakes, but today I am more mature and acting as professionally as possible, both on and off the pitch.

Thank you for the love that I receive every day and I promise you that I will come back stronger !!

Billy Arce 11

Thank you :thumbsup:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
He’s coming home, he’s coming home, he’s coming, Arce’s coming home!

Our goal scoring problems are solved!

A similar player to Sarmiento?

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
He’s coming home, he’s coming home, he’s coming, Arce’s coming home!

Our goal scoring problems are solved!

A similar player to Sarmiento?

Better, way better. I've never seen him play except for a few poor quality steams from South America on Bet365 but I can confirm we will now win the league. I'd imagine City and Liverpool will try and block this but 2022 will forever be remembered as the year we finally bought in a 30 goal a season striker.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Better, way better. I've never seen him play except for a few poor quality steams from South America on Bet365 but I can confirm we will now win the league. I'd imagine City and Liverpool will try and block this but 2022 will forever be remembered as the year we finally bought in a 30 goal a season striker.

Thank you for confirming my suspicion!

I can’t wait for this guy to score against Everton in two weeks time. The perfect player to complete our Ecuadorian trio if we can bring back Caicedo to make the three too!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

He can add to his tally of six goals in his last 30 games then. We’re saved.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here