Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Biggest Derby In The World Is Back Tomorrow!

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
It's a big game in Scotland maybe. Only because Scotch footie is so dull.

No interest in ever watching this.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
John Collins just been interviewed on French TV,his French is excellent,learnt it while he was at Monaco I suppose

the game is live on French TV,the French are more interested than the English it seems :lol:

burnleyfan57

Apr 13, 2016
Our Derby - Burnley v Blackburn Rovers is a fairly big one in terms of history, especially as we are both founder members and played each other early.

Add to the fact that the police class it as a "bubble" match and treat both sets of supporters appallingly with all away fans being bussed in.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
Our Derby - Burnley v Blackburn Rovers is a fairly big one in terms of history, especially as we are both founder members and played each other early.

Add to the fact that the police class it as a "bubble" match and treat both sets of supporters appallingly with all away fans being bussed in.

yeah,good derby that one

didn't the fans used to walk to each other's grounds back in the 20's & 30's?

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I just watched the shoot-out whilst channel hopping from the Leicester game. Well done Rangers. :)

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Know a shalke season ticket holder and hoping to go to them against Dortmund, he reckons that's a bit special.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
enjoyed the game,thought the standard was decent

Warburton seems to like his teams play the passing and possession game

Celtic always looked dangerous coming forward

drama til the end,if you watched it and didn't enjoy it,then your very hard to please

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
More so than Mersey, Manchester Nth London, Rome, Real v Barca or Madrid derby etc.?
definitely bigger than mersey/manchester/north london and on a par or slightly bigger than barca/real, i recently went to the ac milan /inter derby at the san siro and the atmosphere wasnt really all that.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Yeah, there's always the River Plate Vs. Boca Jrs rivalry in Brazil. I include this video simply because I found the commentary quite funny, but there are usually riots and pitch invasions and armed police running all over the show.

or Argentina even ?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Roma v Lazio is pretty severe.The Milan derby is a big one.

Rangers v Celtic is huge in Scotland and nowhere else.
i went to the last milan derby, the atmosphere was rubbish, if neither are challenging for honours then its a bit flat, not the case with rangers v celtic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here