Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Biggest Club Game In The World?

The size of these things are relative to the individual.

Brighton v Hull, to me is bigger than any other so called big game anywhere in the world, (England included, couldn't give a flying). Brighton losing hurts me, winning makes me happy.

To me, the biggest club game in the world is Brighton v Palace, to JJB it's Saints v Pompey and to Ferguson it's Man Utd v Liverpool. Relative to the individual.

I was going to write something, you have saved me the trouble, almost word for word

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
big steel city derby today,shame to see it in the 3rd tier

to be honest with you,i would rather watch this game than a big tie from europe

how do you judge the "biggest club game in the world" ?

tv audience=barca-real

passion=celtic-rangers

arrests=millwall-west ham

hoping for a blades win today,with our old danny wilson at the helm

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
big steel city derby today,shame to see it in the 3rd tier

to be honest with you,i would rather watch this game than a big tie from europe

how do you judge the "biggest club game in the world" ?

tv audience=barca-real

passion=celtic-rangers

arrests=millwall-west ham

hoping for a blades win today,with our old danny wilson at the helm

Boca - River seriously guys nothing come close. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VQqKwNCGB4&feature=related

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Theres a pretty disturbing documentary on the link that i posted. wish i didnt click it, think its Colombian football, should be bloody banned ffs.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Liverpool v manure, Barca v RM, Gers v Bhoys, Boca v River Plate, Flamengo v Fluminense, all good games. I also saw Real Betis v Seville, and that was frighting.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
pic 10 my misses said she need to invest less in tickets and go get her self a decent bra

i like pic 11,two fingers and the zero sign

bet she got loads of two fingers at the end

now seriously,would you get a barca grannie doing that ?

Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
Suprised nobody's mentioned Ajax v Feyenoord

Train station in the Feyenoord stadium, I believe, to keep the Ajax fans out of the city!!

Attachments

• overlay.gif
    overlay.gif
    983 bytes · Views: 25

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
Suprised nobody's mentioned Ajax v Feyenoord

Train station in the Feyenoord stadium, I believe, to keep the Ajax fans out of the city!!

yeah,good shout

anyone know the biggest club game in germany ?

don't think it involves bayern,some pretty big cities that are close to eachother in the ruhr

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I don't know what the biggest is but the most acrimonious is either Brighton v Palace or Leeds v Man United. In England, excluding Wales and Scotland. Culture shock or in the second case it might just be the West Yorkshire Police.

I found the FA Cup Final to be acrimonious when both sets of fans left together at the end of the first match. And I have went to the Old Den and at the Kinnear fiasco match. And I went to Spurs home and away in the late seventies.

So for acrimony Brighton v Palace has no equals in England. But in Spain Barcelona v Real Madrid is a different league altogether.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Rangers v Celtic....... Do me a favour. Maybe in the past. They play in a Mickey Mouse League, dont deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as Man u, Liverpool, Barca or Madrid

yeah,good shout

anyone know the biggest club game in germany ?

don't think it involves bayern,some pretty big cities that are close to eachother in the ruhr

Schalke 04 v Dortmund is the biggest in Germany.

Roma v Lazio usually descends into chaos of some description.

Also, what about the Istanbul derbies. They must be pretty big affairs!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here