Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

big signing soon

Bert365

May 7, 2006
edited now I was posting from phone I confirm that it is in the region 3million this ia all the details I can give you

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I just love the fact that this is not COMPLETELY out of the question, though £3m does sound unlikely. A 3m tall player, though... that would be awesome!

Leon Knight on Leon Britains shoulders

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Are we signing Buckingham back up to fill the corners in? Seems a bit expensive, maybe we are adding another tier to the East as well.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I've thought for a while that many on here are underestimating the wealth of Tony Bloom. I would not be at all surprised to see a large fee paid for a striker this summer.

The fact they've talked about low budgets means nothing. Bloom and Poyet are very very clever, they know what they're doing.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I hope he's not too good or else all our opponents will foul him because they can't stop him any other way and he'll spend all his time injured and it'll be a waste of money...

I find it very very hard to believe that anyone valued at £3m would actually want to sign for us, new ground or no. That would also be a hell of a lot even for a Championship side. I can't find a list of last summers transfers, but the Telegraph still has them from January, and the biggest I can see is £1.2m paid by Hull for Matty Fryatt- £3m would therefore buy a hell of a lot of player.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Lua Lua £1m plus 10% of the profit we make when we sell him to Real Madrid for £21m in a couple of years = £3m?

I've thought for a while that many on here are underestimating the wealth of Tony Bloom. I would not be at all surprised to see a large fee paid for a striker this summer.

The fact they've talked about low budgets means nothing. Bloom and Poyet are very very clever, they know what they're doing.

I agree, people on here underestimate the amount of money Bloom is actually worth. Upon talking to one of the senior officials at the AMEX I was told he had enough money to pay off Manchester United's debts and was informed as to the reasons for this, such as his humongous property empire in australia. He is a rich, rich man and we are incredibly fortunate to have him as our chairman. Bids of 3 million pounds are quite acheivable, but if we have bid this much in this parallel universe that we are in at the moment, then he must be some player, i.e. Lansbury.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Is his first name Diego???

*runsandhidesbeforethewrathofNSCdecends*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here