Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Best manager we've had in ages, outstanding English manager of his generation

I'll have a pint of what you've had please :lolol:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
What utter bollocks, Allardyce didn't attend the meeting on his own on a whim he was accompanied by his agent and financial advisor neither of whom provided him good advice. All 3 were driven by pure financial greed and deserve everything that comes their way. The Telegraph should be applauded for showing Allardyce up to be the scheming, lying stupid dickhead he is, he doesnt deserve to be anywhere near the national team, good riddance.
Agreed. Victim of nothing more than his own greed and stupidity

pigbite

Sep 9, 2007
What utter bollocks, Allardyce didn't attend the meeting on his own on a whim he was accompanied by his agent and financial advisor neither of whom provided him good advice. All 3 were driven by pure financial greed and deserve everything that comes their way. The Telegraph should be applauded for showing Allardyce up to be the scheming, lying stupid dickhead he is, he doesnt deserve to be anywhere near the national team, good riddance.

Agreed. To be fair I did expect something fresh and better for England under Allardyce after Roy ran out of steam. He seems capable of managing players and maintaining authority in the dressing room. His lump it up style of football has allowed his teams to grind out results and he's certainly not the worst manager in the higher tiers of the game right now, but he's never manifest any style or class.

When this opportunity presented itself to him he went for it out of sheer greed. He showed no discretion and his lack of respect for his own position and employers is not just a lack of judgement - it's utter stupidity. The guy has been hoist on his own petard and the FA were right to end the relationship.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Thanks a bunch, f***ing Daily Telegraph. Neatly sabotaging our national team. Best manager we've had in ages, outstanding English manager of his generation, and one with an outstanding record at getting the best out of players, and the feckin' Torygraph sets him up to fail.

Yes he was a fool to fall for it, and ridiculously greedy (how much of a bit on the side do you need if you're on (allegedly) £3M a year?), but what did the Torygraph reporters want to prove? Which nation's interests were they intent on furthering? - certainly not England's. OK, Sam's been a prat and has to go, but the Torygraph team are the lowest of low scum.

Now they've landed us with an incompetent ineffective suit of the worst order. Thanks a bunch, you creeps - that's another paper - along with the S*n - I'll never buy - or trust - again.

So let me get this straight, you would have been perfectly happy for this to go unnoticed?

ChazzyBHA

Dec 27, 2011
2 Championship managers are set to be pulled into this drama within the next 2 hours... watch out for the next Telegraph report!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
2 Championship managers are set to be pulled into this drama within the next 2 hours... watch out for the next Telegraph report!
With his suspension Pearson must be prime candidate.

Let's hope a couple of promotion rivals get derailed.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

If a certain former Championship manager I can think of is implicated in any of this I'll be Dancing on the Ceiling :rave:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
If a certain former Championship manager I can think of is implicated in any of this I'll be Dancing on the Ceiling :rave:

Careful what you wish for they may get someone better.

And if they don't care about paying their creditors 2p in the pound they certainly wont mind their boss being implicate in a bit of a back hand packet.

It is south London you know and it's in their Blood init ???

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
It was rumoured to be present, but the Telegraph have just stated that they will reveal 3 Championship clubs who are involved in this within the hour.

It's like deadline day all over again.

ChazzyBHA

Dec 27, 2011
It is Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink of QPR, Tommy Wright of Barnsley and Leeds (what a surprise) regarding Cellino.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Cellino?

I'm so surprised to learn that he might be corrupt.

On a related note, rumours are circulating on Twitter that the Pope may actually be a Catholic.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Allardyce: "I did a silly thing and entrapment won"

er - yeah. You're a stupid f********, greedy, self-centred, wan**r.
Entrapment didn't win - you're IQ < 1 let you down.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I thought everyone knew football is completely corrupt? What's all the fuss about

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here