[Film] Big Name Film Stars You Dislike...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Soylent Blue

Banned
Mar 13, 2019
Not really hate but Sandra Bullock. Never in films I want to watch and therefor not a draw. Seen one film with her in and very much muh.

Soylent Blue

Banned
Mar 13, 2019
I.could never work out how Kevin Costner became so successful. The star of some good films whilst being utterly devoid of charisma, gravitas, screen presence. I

Dull, dull, dull.

His accent in the robin hood movie was pure comedy gold, I dont mind him that much as I love Waterworld and the Postman.

Roger Moore? Wooden actor carried by good scripts and popular franchise?

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Never got all the fuss about Charlie Chaplin

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Mel Gibson :angry:
An Australian when it suits his agenda. An America otherwise, but always anti British.

Vey good shout.

Is he not, also, a drunken, homphobic, chauvenistic old bungle**** as well? Roman Catholic, my arse. And before anyone replies 'camera, action', that wasn't direction.:shrug:

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
Definitely a mixed bag. I wasn’t overly enthused by his Munich South African character and I felt Defiance was let down by the hammy Belarusian accents, i.e, English with an attempted accent (see also Tom Hardy in Child 44, or Bob Hoskins in Enemy at the Gates).

Tom Hardy baffles me *fullstop*. I can't moan about any of his dodgy accents because I can never understand what he's saying in the first place.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Colin Farrell

and would love to add that so called TV star Rylan Clark-Neal!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Not sure why I'm bothering as don't think there are really any that annoy me. I used to hate Ben Affleck films, but there are some better ones now (Pearl Harbour excluded). Maybe I can't get worked up about it anymore. That said, wife beating racist, Mel Gibson and his anti English films bug me a little.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports