[Politics] ***Biden/Harris Inauguration - Official Match Thread***

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Time to kick off..

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Looking forward to the Marine Band's version of GOSBTS.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Good warm up speech from Sen. Amy Klobuchar.....

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Joe Biden has been passed a book containing the crimes committed by Trump, its bloody big !

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
A fantastic day for me, without wishing my life away, I’d hoped for this for 4 years.

I love the multi ethnicity of the Democratic Party. Kamala Harris, what a life story, a strength of the good side of America that she’s reached this high.

(Lady Gaga ... some voice).

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Is it though? I've quite enjoyed having a massive barmpot in charge over there. He's made us look good.

And the reality is it doesn't really affect any of us over here who is in charge. I don't really understand the fascination over here in American politics. Biden being in charge affects me as much as Trump being in charge and Obama before him and Bush before him etc etc.

I may get a lot less people moaning on my twitter feed about a leader they didn't get to vote on in a country thousands of miles away I suppose.

Unfortunately we have to cosy up like a Poodle to America, it is in our interest.
The special relationship is mostly 1 way, the yanks will never recipricate, too full of themselves.
But we should never have gone as far as giving a state visit to Trump, especially that early, or at any time, that was a low and embarrasing episode for us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here