Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] BHAFC U23s v Blackburn U23s at the AMEX - 10 Sept

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Even taking into account Blackburn seem to be struggling to put together a U23 team, some of the football Brighton played was just fantastic, so many good things to take from that performance,looking forward to see how they do v Walsall on Tuesday who will no doubt provide sterner opposition.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
What strikes me (and I know it's no accident) is the way these youngster ougth to be able to just fit into a more senior side because the approach is identical. They'll have the right skills and know their roles. This club of ours......

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Very impressive performance. One minor thing. Is Tsoungui injured on now part of the first team squad?

TNBA

TTF
With Burn still injured, we will probably see him and Roberts on the bench vs Brentford. He'll almost start v Swansea too.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
That tolaj looks a beast in the highlights video. Playing style and looks wise, like that salmon fella lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Another really enjoyable watch, I’m so glad the club screen these games.

Such a good, exciting team to watch. We were streets ahead of Blackburn, I’m surprised we only won by 3 in the end.

I didn’t particularly think there were any real standouts as we play so well as a unit but Leonard looked classy as per, Tolaj was a total handful throughout and although he’s a little lightweight at times, Peupion has a lot of talent. Also, Ferguson is so clinical!

Thought Dicker was our weak link though!

Edit - and Sarmiento looks exciting! Looking forward to seeing more of him.

Last edited:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Tonight's match was so easy on the eye, the Albion were - to a man - superb.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What strikes me (and I know it's no accident) is the way these youngster ougth to be able to just fit into a more senior side because the approach is identical. They'll have the right skills and know their roles. This club of ours......

:bowdown:

Professional is as professional does. ???

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Another really enjoyable watch, I’m so glad the club screen these games.

Such a good, exciting team to watch. We were streets ahead of Blackburn, I’m surprised we only won by 3 in the end.

I didn’t particularly think there were any real standouts as we play so well as a unit but Leonard looked classy as per, Tolaj was a total handful throughout and although he’s a little lightweight at times, Peupion has a lot of talent. Also, Ferguson is so clinical!

Thought Dicker was our weak link though!

Edit - and Sarmiento looks exciting! Looking forward to seeing more of him.

Dicker OUT!!!

:wink:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Just watched it (in 2x the normal speed but anyway). The kids showing once again that signing some kind of backups for the backups would be meaningless. These guys are more exciting than any £20m signing would be.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here