Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] BHAFC U23s v Blackburn U23s at the AMEX - 10 Sept

el punal

I’ve watched a few U/23 games on the club’s video/tv/broadcast/silver screen (take your pick!) and have been mightily impressed. Tony Bloom’s master plan of building our superb training ground in order to develop players for the future is showing signs of coming to fruition. Still early days, admittedly, but on last night’s performance, and others, the prospect of seeing these boys in the first team will be wonderful.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I thought Tolaj was outstanding, his hold up play and distribution were superb, wouldn't suprise me one bit if he makes it into the first team squad at some point this season, exciting times indeed.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think that we might be close to not needing to worry about signing 30 million pound players with the players we have coming through :shrug:

Another couple of years?

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Is Tanimowo injured? Seems to go under the radar but I’ve always been really impressed.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Nice to see everyone excited by the performance , and rightly so , but i did feel that during the second half a combination of them stepping up ( probably a hairdryer ) and us easing up a little too much made it closer than it should have been . Once we switched back on tolaj was unlucky not to score having battled his way into the box and just after that he layed on a sitter for leonard which in true 1st team fashion he failed to convert . The introduction of ferguson was crucial in finishing the game off as on the 82nd minute he showed just how to finish with a lovely shot in off the post .Overall a good game and well worth the entrance fee !
By the way did anyone else notice that both teams started with a leonard in no 10 shirt and at the end both teams had a ferguson and a leonard on the pitch

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here