Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHAFC - IT'S OUR TIME. {Motivational Video}

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[MENTION=22888]ChazzyBHA[/MENTION] - Do you take requests?

I'd love to see a counter-attacking Albion AMEX montage.

Over the years, irrespective of players and the manager, the team seems to have excelled in goals scored that begin on the edge of our area and involves 3 players running at 2 defenders who never look like touching the ball.

I can think of half a dozen which must mean the actual number of these goals is well into double figures.

ChazzyBHA

Dec 27, 2011
[MENTION=22888]ChazzyBHA[/MENTION] - Do you take requests?

I'd love to see a counter-attacking Albion AMEX montage.

Over the years, irrespective of players and the manager, the team seems to have excelled in goals scored that begin on the edge of our area and involves 3 players running at 2 defenders who never look like touching the ball.

I can think of half a dozen which must mean the actual number of these goals is well into double figures.

Good shout that, I will see what I can do! I'm currently putting together an updated Chris Hughton tribute video, but waiting until after Tuesday to finish it!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Good shout that, I will see what I can do! I'm currently putting together an updated Chris Hughton tribute video, but waiting until after Tuesday to finish it!
I'll look forward to 8 minutes of histrionics, gurning for the camera, violent outbursts and dancing.

You know what he's like.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Jesus, 8 minutes of modest facial expressions. I can't wait [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here