Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHAFC - IT'S OUR TIME. {Motivational Video}

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
My wife just doesn't get football, doesn't understand what it can do to a fan, doesn't understand how it makes her hubby feel. I've yet to tell her that April will be a right-off at weekends as far as going out with her on day trips is concerned - I think maybe I just need to say 'Please turn off Bridezillas for 5 minutes, watch this, and maybe you'll understand me better. Then you can get back to your trash!'.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Nice work. Brilliant video.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Not sure why people are hating on the background speech because it was American. Good speech, relevant to what each and every one of them need to feel for the next 14 games and the video itself was great. UTA.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Brilliant video, even more pumped for tomorrow night, that is the kind of video that should be played on the screens at the Amex tomorrow before the game.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Not sure why people are hating on the background speech because it was American. Good speech, relevant to what each and every one of them need to feel for the next 14 games and the video itself was great. UTA.

Think it's a bit of a generational thing. Younger people are completely sanitised to American stuff in culture, media etc, don't even think twice about it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here