Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA v Palarse

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
I'm not going as it is my little boy's 4th birthday that day a bit too young to introduce him to the palarse scum so will have to settle to listening at home.

Wise decision to be honest. Fair play.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Get yourself a ticket for Leicester or Bristol and you'll have 60 shiny loyalty points (unless you've already bought them, in which case as you were)

They are both massive matches for different reasons, but while the Liverpool game will get more media attention and a bigger crowd (just) - there's only one game that I couldn't miss this season.

They would both be 'massive' if the Liverpool match result was important, it is not, whereas the Palace match result is unquestionably VITAL

PriapismBoy

Apr 18, 2011
Durrington
Not to long now till the return fixture, When do you think tickets will go on sale? Have book day off work already just hope I get a ticket. How many tickets do you think we will be allocated? hopefully more than 2500 as they played Millwall on sat and there were loads on empty seats.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Not to long now till the return fixture, When do you think tickets will go on sale? Have book day off work already just hope I get a ticket. How many tickets do you think we will be allocated? hopefully more than 2500 as they played Millwall on sat and there were loads on empty seats.
What on earth is going on with Palace's crowds...? I always thought that in the top half of the Championship they were nailed on for minimum 16/17,000 and any decent games went over 20,000 to the 25,000 region...

Now it seems they could easily go down to the 12/13,000 region and only limp up to 15,000 for a decent local derby. All this at the same time as we have Palace fans coming on here crowing about their multimillionaire Palace fan owners and bright young team... doesn't make sense.

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011

This was taken from our forum today, it is the owners answer to the question about whether or not Brighton would be given the entire stand, they have already indicated that you will get 2,500 (maybe 2,600) tickets and this answer appears to back that up.

CPFC2010 said:
It's not decided 100% but I think the answer will be yes. We will probably have exactly the same configuration as we had for Millwall.

Hope this helps, no doubt I'll get called all the names under the sun for coming on your forum, but I know you have some sensible posters on here.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
This was taken from our forum today, it is the owners answer to the question about whether or not Brighton would be given the entire stand, they have already indicated that you will get 2,500 (maybe 2,600) tickets and this answer appears to back that up.

Hope this helps, no doubt I'll get called all the names under the sun for coming on your forum, but I know you have some sensible posters on here.
Will there be more than 12,000 Palace fans in attendance?

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
Will there be more than 12,000 Palace fans in attendance?

Like I said, there are some sensible posters on here, however I should have added that there are some like you who want to drag up the 'we've got more fans than you' debate, to save you the trouble I admit you are a bigger club than us, always have been and always will be, you have bigger attendances, more loyal fans, better atmosphere, no plastics/ jcl's best stadium in Europe, richest owner and the pies are better blah blah blah.

There, I've lowered myself down to your level to save an argument.

Was just trying to help the guy.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Like I said, there are some sensible posters on here, however I should have added that there are some like you who want to drag up the 'we've got more fans than you' debate, to save you the trouble I admit you are a bigger club than us, always have been and always will be, you have bigger attendances, more loyal fans, better atmosphere, no plastics/ jcl's best stadium in Europe, richest owner and the pies are better blah blah blah.

There, I've lowered myself down to your level to save an argument.

Was just trying to help the guy.
My "level" is perfectly sensible discussion. What is going on with your crowds? Why were there only around 12,500 Palace fans at your local derby on Saturday?

PriapismBoy

Apr 18, 2011
Durrington

Cheers, If your stadium isnt being filled I think that we should be aloud the entire stand. It would benefit both clubs.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Because they are SCARED of Millwall.
Is that really the answer? I guess there might be some truth in it. I would admittedly think twice about taking young kids but would still take them - surely it doesn't really affect anyone else..?

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I think Moshe asks a perfectly valid question.

If Millwall has 2,500 fans, then that means there were actually only 12,650 Palace fans for their nearest Derby.

FWIW, I guess a lot (of non STH) would have chosen their Carling Cup game at United over this one. Football's expensive now, and it's a month till Christmas.

How many STH do Palace have anyway - can't be many more than 10,000?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I think Moshe asks a perfectly valid question.

If Millwall has 2,500 fans, then that means there were actually only 12,650 Palace fans for their nearest Derby.

FWIW, I guess a lot (of non STH) would have chosen their Carling Cup game at United over this one. Football's expensive now, and it's a month till Christmas.

How many STH do Palace have anyway - can't be many more than 10,000?
Mega work avoidance here... :) quick look at BBS reveals that apparently it was somehow "difficult" for the Palace legions to buy tickets for this game - otherwise it would have been sold out twice over...

Littlehampton Palace

Littlehampton Based Palac
Nov 5, 2007
LITTLEHAMPTON
They're not our main rivals you saddo have that honour, saying that we're stuggle to get 17k V you lot at Selhurst especially now you've only got 2600 tickets
We're taking 5k + to old Trafford, when do you reckon you lot are playing there again??

Give it a couple of lousy seasons or Gus fuks off somewhere else and you'll be back down to your 7-8k per home game :tosser:

Last edited:

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
They're not our main rivals you saddo have that honour, saying that we're stuggle to get 17k V you lot at Selhurst especially now you've only got 2600 tickets
We're taking 5k + to old Trafford, when do you reckon you lot are playing there again??

Give it a couple of lousy seasons or Gus fuks off somewhere else and you'll be back down to your 7-8k per home game :tosser:

Get her!

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade

Can hardly compare your cup run to ours... Wigan and Middlesborough or Sunderland and Liverpool, which run is harder I wonder.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong

We took about 7k to Villa, whats your point?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
we're struggle to get 17k V you lot at Selhurst
A serious question for you. How on earth has this abomination taken hold?

People have traditionally found problems with there/their/they're and it's/its etc but this one doesn't even involve homophones. Baffling.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here