Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** BHA v Leeds ** - Premier League Score Predictor - Now in its 10th SEASON !!

BHA v Leeds - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Really looking forward to a 3pm kick off, you never know which Leeds or Albion will turn up, I think it will be an open game, as both teams play open expansive football and either team could obviously win.

Me & my daughter are putting flags & scarfs up in the lounge, win and we are safe.

Hopefully no Connolly up front or on the bench, for some reason I have no faith in the boy, at least Maupay holds up the ball and can put in a decent cross if driven wide.

Feeling positive so I think 3-2 to us

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Looking forward to this one . It's 3pm Saturday! What a change that is.. The players won't know themselves. And it is to view on Amazon Prime ... so get your laptops out !
What will we score ? When we beat them up there it sparked a mini revival that I thought would continue. .. sadly of late we have had nil nils, or defeats.
If we are not going to finish 17th again we need some victories, starting Saturday.
I am not greedy. 1 -0 will do.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
B̵͚̝̼̐͒̐ŕ̸͙͉͇̒̿i̵͓͉̙͋̈́̿g̸̪͚͍̐́̕h̴̡͇͍͋̀͌ț̸͖̔͐̐o̴̫̦͐͘͝n̴̢͕̿̚̕͜ a̵̻̺̫̾̾͘n̸̪̻͑̐̕d̸̝̝̞̓̈́̓ H̴͓̼͌̔͛o̵̠͕͊̀v̴͓̺̠̔̐ë̵̡̼͉́̒ A̸͍̟͊͘͠l̴̡͕͔̿̿͘b̴͖͓́̈́́i̵͎͙͔͋̈́͒o̵̠̞̙͑̈́͠n̴̡̼͙̈́̈́̚

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
1-1

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here