Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA Racism

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
No, they don't. But then, deep down, you don't either. Do you?

But I do though Edna, I really do. I've had my fair share of run ins over the years because of the abuse I've encountered from away fans concerning the homophobic abuse. The same twats who give that vile stuff out are the same ones who have been scared away from the racist stuff. As long as our club makes a stand and doesn't display double standards.

Blackcap

Nov 6, 2011
Shoreham by Sea
Well done to the club and well done to the people who reported the incident, for taking the correct action despite getting labelled as "keyboard warriors" by knob heads on here for doing so.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
Thanks [MENTION=22361]Blackcap[/MENTION]. Great that the club sorted this and knocked it on the head as quickly as possible.

Can we get back to counting to 1000 in pictures now please?

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
Just wanted to throw in my congratulations as well. Racism has no place in football (personally I don't think homophobia does either) so congrats on sorting it out so quickly.

Just wanted to throw in my congratulations as well. Racism has no place in football (personally I don't think homophobia does either) so congrats on sorting it out so quickly.

Perhaps you may want to post the link to your chums on BBS who are convinced Gus is racist and the whole club is too for not sacking Gus for being racist, even though he has not been either accused or charged with racism by the FA over the Suarez comments.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
Perhaps you may want to post the link to your chums on BBS who are convinced Gus is racist and the whole club is too for not sacking Gus for being racist, even though he has not been either accused or charged with racism by the FA over the Suarez comments.

Not seen anything on this but I don't use the BBS. Prefer the HOL.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
But I do though Edna, I really do. I've had my fair share of run ins over the years because of the abuse I've encountered from away fans concerning the homophobic abuse. The same twats who give that vile stuff out are the same ones who have been scared away from the racist stuff. As long as our club makes a stand and doesn't display double standards.

In my opinion, I dont think anything will be seriously done until mor players come out openly gay, then when players are singled out for being a batty boy clubs will have to do something.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
I think the action by the club here has to be commended. The one thing I would fault them for is that they have been handing out LIFE bans to anyone arrested in and around games. I have one mate who was nicked at the Palace game last year who was then released without charge. He is STILL on a life exclusion and they will not discuss it. I\'m sure there are others in the same boat.

Personally I think a life ban for someone who has admitted using racist language would be much more appropriate than 5 years, when someone who has effectively done nothing is excluded for life. At very least this person banned for racism should be banned for a minimum of 5 years and then have to prove that he is no longer racist after that term is finished.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here