Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Well done Albion !!!!!!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Is singing, " do you take it up the arse ? " homophobic or not ?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Why don't you try singing it to your wife when she gets ready for bed one evening, see what she thinks?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

They might just be asking if that's where they put their prescribed suppositories.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
appropriate response from fans and club but it rather makes a mockery of recent actions by the FA and FIFA

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Why don't you try singing it to your wife when she gets ready for bed one evening, see what she thinks?

I have a terrible voice so singing is banned in my house. The point I am making - as well you know - is is it ok to sing obvious homophobic stuff as long as you are in a big enough group because if the away fans or even our fans starting singing stuff about monkeys or all the stuff from years ago would it go on week after week after week . No it wouldn't is the answer.So Brighton and Hove Albion like every other club in the country don't consider homophobia as bad as racism....................yet.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Obviously hypothetical, but I wonder what punishment the club would dish out to one of our players, if they were found guilty. I guess it would depend on their value.

Fans are ten a penny. Players are always going to be treated more leniently.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I have a terrible voice so singing is banned in my house. The point I am making - as well you know - is is it ok to sing obvious homophobic stuff as long as you are in a big enough group because if the away fans or even our fans starting singing stuff about monkeys or all the stuff from years ago would it go on week after week after week . No it wouldn't is the answer.So Brighton and Hove Albion like every other club in the country don't consider homophobia as bad as racism....................yet.

No, they don't. But then, deep down, you don't either. Do you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports