Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beware! MASSIVE club incoming

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Category C game.

It's not all grim up north. Cheap.

You can buy a two bedroom flat up there for £125K, whereas it seems in Brighton it might be more like £350K. 60 miles to the sea though.

Their home tickets are cheaper as well just £20 down the side instead of our Category C cheapest of £35 (usually £42).

http://swissramble.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Sheffield Wednesday

The £5 million less match day income is about the cost of our new stadium. They will be paying £25 a ticket.

Last edited:

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
I can't believe how far we've come over the last 20 years, to be playing such a massive club. With them and Leeds in our league we are truely blessed!!!

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Apparently the convoy of pit ponies, t'carriagies an t'tramp of grimy feet on cobbles accompanied by the music from the Hovis adverts played by t'steelworks band has begun to wend its weary way down the A1M with Robert Carlisle and Denzel from only fools and horses dressed as security guards with quick release velcro kecks leading the flat capped legion.

Lock up your sheep.

This is very pedantic - and I apologise in advance - but my memory of that film is that the Robert Carlisle character was a Blades fan

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here