Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beware! MASSIVE club incoming

matt

Mar 19, 2007
Seriously, it can't JUST be me who finds these threads to be incredibly tedious and pathetic? Have they done ANYTHING to warrant this petty response en masse from so many? I must have missed something, because I find these threads about as funny as referring to Palace as Palarse. Properly unfunny.

Agree with all of that plus they'll probably bring more than we would have taken up there on Tuesday night in March.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
And BRIZZLE

And WARSAW

All Soccer AM loving DULLARDS use all those STUPID names

Pretty clear you are just JEALOUS of their wordplay TEKKERS and top BANTZ. Sod your SAUSAGE, these boys love a CHEEKY NANDOS.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm with you on that. And referring to Selhurst as "Smellhurst". A little part of me dies inside every time I see someone do that.

Quite. Everyone knows it is 'Shitehole Park'.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Apparently the convoy of pit ponies, t'carriagies an t'tramp of grimy feet on cobbles accompanied by the music from the Hovis adverts played by t'steelworks band has begun to wend its weary way down the A1M with Robert Carlisle and Denzel from only fools and horses dressed as security guards with quick release velcro kecks leading the flat capped legion.

Lock up your sheep.

Aye, but you tell the kids of today, and they don't believe you:down:

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Well you lot can do what you like but when that attendance is announced I can't wait to give them all a hearty clap :clap2:

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
tumblr_mqcwoy4YRd1qe8a0fo1_500.gif

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Seriously, it can't JUST be me who finds these threads to be incredibly tedious and pathetic? Have they done ANYTHING to warrant this petty response en masse from so many? I must have missed something, because I find these threads about as funny as referring to Palace as Palarse. Properly unfunny.

Not a fan of post-modern irony then?

It's true that its victims are the last great repressed in society. Many's the time I think of my friend at work who spent so long imitating people who say "pukka" that he suddenly realised he'd been saying "pukka" himself for almost three years and now no one would buy him a pint. A bit like tight fisted Yorkshire folk.

Still, Wednesday eh? :lolol:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Funnily enough,when we played them oop there during Oscars season,there was only about 16000 there on a Tuesday night.

Must have been a Whippet fondling convention, or maybe someone had dropped 10p in the city centre, and the other 3/4 million season ticket holders were trying to find it

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Agree with all of that plus they'll probably bring more than we would have taken up there on Tuesday night in March.

That's because, like Leeds, half their fans live in the South and it's easier for them to get to the Amex than Yorkshire.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
To be fair the second best pie I ever had at footy was at Wednesday...meat and potato pie!!! The best ever was delia's Christmas pie at norwich!

Btw southerners...whippets are most popular in Barnsley not Sheffield and also in Mick Mcarthy's garage!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
An absolute honour to be playing such an enormous club. Shows just how far we have come in the last 20 years. Probably the only club in the country (with the exception of Man Utd & Leeds) who could play against the likes of Barcelona & Real Madrid and their fans claim (with no irony) they were the bigger club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here