Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Great result mate, well pleased for anyone that bashes the bookies

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
well done!! who was the bet with, like to know which bookies u stuffed.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Well done that man.

1066 seagull

Sep 25, 2008
Brighton
Always good to hear about a big payout - and somehow sweeter when it stems from a 'fun' bet - I mean two quid becomes thousands...how cool is that?

With Blackburn getting close to equalising at the end, hedging your bet was still the best option rather than all or nowt, that a few would have opted for.

Enjoy the pay out....

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Well done Chicken. Good to see the bookies losing out for once. Spend it wisely.

:cool:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
well done mate , dont get too pissed tonight.

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Congratulations! Be nice if it made the Argus as papers love these kind of big wins for a small stake.

You did the right thing in covering your bet with that last minute save by Reina.

Really hope you enjoy your winnings mate. Well done! :dance:

MikeySmall

Jul 7, 2003
BRIGHTON
Thank you Chicken Runner. On the back of your bet i put a treble of 15 quid on manure, spurs and liverpool all winning. 65 quid in my pocket. As im in Thailand thats alot!!!!! Hope you spend you 9 grand wisely!

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Liverpool off to a flyer, another guy had a bit of luck in the week winning £100k for a 50p acca.

He selected Brighton in his acca to beat Charlton at 9/2 :thumbsup:

Well done Chicken Runner, I think this type of bet is one that the majority of Northstand Bettors like to do on a Saturday, but never have had a payout as big as yours. Spend it wisely and any tips greatfully received.

What teams were in your bet by the way?

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Nice one Chicken, good to see a bookies losing

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Thanks again to all.

Its been a mad 48 hours but great in the end.

The details were
Liverpool 3/10
Millwall 1/2
Southampton 8/13
Sheff Utd 8/13
Coventry8/11
Birmingham 4/5
Brighton 10/11
Bolton 10/11
Portsmouth 2/1
Shrewsbury 11/10
Barnsley 6/5
Preston 11/8
Leicester11/8

I know its a fluke but I did actually use a bit of reasoning, most of those you would pick the home side on and the odds weren't that bad on those homes if you got enough in.

Ironically Liverpool was the worst odds seeing as they are so shit. You can see why I wanted to take the bet before that game.

Obviously the Pompey one bumped up the payment but I remember thinking knowing Pompey they might actually fluke this one and Burnley's home form is shakey now Coyle has gone.

Same sort of reasoning went for Blackpool who have had mixed results. On the others I just knew Bournemouth,Wolves, Forest and Cardiff would lose away though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here