Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Cassano

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • other....(please state)

Votes: 9 17.6%

• Total voters

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
with a mini debate going about on here last night i thought id turn it into a poll and see what everyone thinks............

who is the best up and coming youngster...........

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
rooney is superb - there is so much more to him than the undoubted talent he has got. he works ridiculously hard, tracking back and putting in tackles. then their is the controversial side, which is just superb

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
its nice to be talking about an englishmen possibly becoming the best footballer in the world, i feel robinho will become a more effective player than rooney, but its a tough call they are both huge huge talents and its a priviledge to be around to watch them.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Trufflehound said:
Jake Robinson

granted hes good, but come on i was trying to start a serious poll:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
i forgot to mention jaoquin but hes a tad older than the above mentioned.

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
robinho for me....

i love fernando torres aswell......brighton fan your play to much fotball manager esposito.......lol....

and i like kaka

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Dean Cox

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
fernando torres is great - watched him train for the spannish side, and he was superb

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Cassano? Isn't he like 22/23? And crap? He's got the attitude of Totti but not half his ability.

I'd say Robinho, he's a great talent. What to Brazil put in their water? :glare:

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Silent Bob said:
Cassano? Isn't he like 22/23? And crap? He's got the attitude of Totti but not half his ability.

I'd say Robinho, he's a great talent. What to Brazil put in their water? :glare:

Cassano is not crap don't be silly.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Beeercan said:
Alberto Gilardino or Valeri Bojinov, both play in Italy and score goals

Gilardinho is a class player. on his way to Milan not sure if the deal has gone through yet on not tho.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Gilardino is a Milan player now. Him and Shevcheko up front is the best front two in club football.

Beeercan

Jul 14, 2005
Colchester
RonnieO'Sullivan said:
Gilardinho is a class player. on his way to Milan not sure if the deal has gone through yet on not tho.

Yeah they got him for about £18m i think, cos Parma went bankrupt or very near bankrupt, a snip considering parma wanted £32m

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports