• Cassano

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • other....(please state)

Votes: 9 17.6%

• Total voters

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
Robinho for me, looks very class. I feel more people are saying Rooney just cos hes English and they dont see Robinho play as much

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I might PM everyone and ask them to vote for Cox as the answer to England's goalkeeping problem.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
fatboy said:
I might PM everyone and ask them to vote for Cox as the answer to England's goalkeeping problem.
Maybe if he sits on Leons shoulders, inside a really big coat?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I might pin Charlie Oatway up against a wall.

E

enigma

Silent Bob said:
Cassano? Isn't he like 22/23? And crap? He's got the attitude of Totti but not half his ability.

I'd say Robinho, he's a great talent. What to Brazil put in their water? :glare:

Cassano has an incredible talent. 2 goals for Italy in three games at Euro 2004. Nuff said. He does have an attitude problem but as soon as he leaves Roma he will be awesome.

Whoever said Esposito, not a bad player but he's 26!

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Ive voted OTHER.

FREDDY ADU.

Most people wont have heard much about him (apart from those who always get him on a free in thier first season on FM2005:lolol: ).

But mark my words...you will hear about him soon.He's 16 years old and when he makes his name you'll reckongnise it from this post and realise i am correct:D

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
junior said:
Ive voted OTHER.

FREDDY ADU.

Most people wont have heard much about him (apart from those who always get him on a free in thier first season on FM2005:lolol: ).

But mark my words...you will hear about him soon.He's 16 years old and when he makes his name you'll reckongnise it from this post and realise i am correct:D

very good shout i can't believe i left him out.....

i wouldn't really say hes unheard of tho, hes down an advert with Pele and soccer saturday had a good little feature on him with a top interview with him aswell....

scored his 1st professional goal at the age of 14 and is now Americas highest paid current player in there league at the age of just 16.....

this lad will be frightening...

and hes going out with Jojo.....

not a bad life ahead of him, good luck to him we will see him in the prem one day......

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
junior said:
Ive voted OTHER.

FREDDY ADU.

watch a lot of mls tyhis year, he looked average

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
KinkyGoebels said:
watch a lot of mls tyhis year, he looked average

most be average to be the highest paid player in american league at the age of 16....

from what ive seen of him hes certainly a star of the future....

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
KinkyGoebels said:
American soccer is wank tho

its getting alot bigger...

and still this kid has been linked with huge clubs already....

theres definetly huge talent there....

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
The problem with Yank Soccer is that there is a few good players Like Twellman who are madse to look a lot better by shit players

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
KinkyGoebels said:
The problem with Yank Soccer is that there is a few good players Like Twellman who are madse to look a lot better by shit players

its a fair point...

lets just see how good he really is when he gets his big move....

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Did you see any of the world youth Championship?
He really did not look much cop in that either - but as you say we will see - I for one doubt he will move from Yanks league

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here