Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best Value For Money in Great Britain...

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Used to enjoy the 3 courses for 30 bob in the Nan King, marvellous

Yeah, okay you might not get the best food in the world sometimes but even popping into Picollo's for a 4 quid pizza with a mate or girlfriend if one is bobbling about town is a nice point in the day.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Heroin

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Milk 4pts for quid, bananas 68p /kg, whole chicken £2.50, brocholi 49p, free range eggs a quid. If you can be bothered to cook UK supermarkets and stick to basics, UK supermarkets are cheap

Whereas eating out is a complete rip off in this country and you have to pay a fortune for anything decent

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Milk 4pts for quid, bananas 68p /kg, whole chicken £2.50, brocholi 49p, free range eggs a quid. If you can be bothered to cook UK supermarkets and stick to basics, UK supermarkets are cheap

Whereas eating out is a complete rip off in this country and you have to pay a fortune for anything decent

I'm not sure I would want to eat a chicken which costs only £2.50

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
Greggs!!! Decent chicken bake for about £1.20 .

Clothes are definitely cheaper here than most of Europe. Why do you think all the foreign students are in Primark constantly

Brighton Pier. £15 each for a wristband, young Pottings spent about 7hrs there yesterday PM with Mrs. P - I was on bag guarding and photo duties. Some pretty lively rides, hardly any queues to go on them and I lost count of the number of times they went on the water splash, wild mouse and dodgems plus the other rides they tried more than once. Better value than Chessington imho.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
The BBC, supermarket beer, the post office, and not exclusive to Britain but I find the access we have to the countryside a boon.

Michael_Elphick.jpg

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Black treacle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here