Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Best tweets with a #cpfc hashtag

bobbab5

Sep 5, 2003
Ely, Cambs.
My last visit was the 5-0, followed by being directed 180 degrees away from where we were parked by leering policemen on horseback, followed by walking a gauntlet of spotty oaves running around trying to find a Brighton supporter to punch. Somehow the thickies missed us (me and my son). Probably because I looked at the time like geography teacher. Or probation officer. Never again.
This. Plus crutches and a broken leg, although my last visit was the McShane 1 nil win.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Yep.
Does rather show the difference between our two clubs right now.

We lose a manager mid-season and against our will. Yet the machinery quickly turned to secure the services of a manager whose style was an incremental development on what had gone before.

Palace sack their manager, meaning they knew what was coming and had time to prepare their succession planning. Instead they shit the bed and fumble through their Filofax for the number of the chap that left them almost two seasons ago.

Hilarious.

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
Does rather show the difference between our two clubs right now.

We lose a manager mid-season and against our will. Yet the machinery quickly turned to secure the services of a manager whose style was an incremental development on what had gone before.

Palace sack their manager, meaning they knew what was coming and had time to prepare their succession planning. Instead they shit the bed and fumble through their Filofax for the number of the chap that left them almost two seasons ago.

Hilarious.
Filofax😂
You nailed it!

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
even if they stay up it'll be done playing the most depressing football imaginable

brilliant stuff

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Filofax😂
You nailed it!
1679391986675.png

Not even that modern. But this does have lovely wheels.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Crikey look at this list of managers:

Ian Holloway
Tony Pulis
Alan Pardew
Sam Allardyce
Frank de Boer
Roy Hodgson
Patrick Vieira
Roy Hodgson Part 2 - Relegation Boogaloo

Apart from Frank (who we can all agree was doing a fantastic job) and Vieira can you imagine a more uninspiring list of names? They're just missing Steve Bruce (again) and Fat Frank to complete the set.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008

Ian Holloway
Tony Pulis
Alan Pardew
Sam Allardyce
Frank de Boer
Roy Hodgson
Patrick Vieira

Apart from Frank (who we can all agree was doing a fantastic job) and Vieira can you imagine a more uninspiring list of names? They're just missing Steve Bruce (again) and Fat Frank to complete the set.
That is a grim list of managers.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

Ian Holloway
Tony Pulis
Alan Pardew
Sam Allardyce
Frank de Boer
Roy Hodgson
Patrick Vieira

Ian Holloway - Shit on the floor
Tony Pulis - Shit tactics
Alan Pardew - Shit
Sam Allardyce - Shit tactics
Frank de Boer - Shit
Roy Hodgson - Shit entertainment
Patrick Vieira - Shit support

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove

Ian Holloway
Tony Pulis
Alan Pardew
Sam Allardyce
Frank de Boer
Roy Hodgson
Patrick Vieira

Yet they got to a Cup Final and are enjoying their tenth consecutive season in the Prem ! :ffsparr:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
My last visit was the 5-0, followed by being directed 180 degrees away from where we were parked by leering policemen on horseback, followed by walking a gauntlet of spotty oaves running around trying to find a Brighton supporter to punch. Somehow the thickies missed us (me and my son). Probably because I looked at the time like geography teacher. Or probation officer. Never again.
I remember shoulder to should riot police leading everyone to norwood station.

It was the announcer that stuck in my head.... "Goal number 3... Dougie" and then the crowd "Freedman"

"goal number 4 Andy"....... "Johnson"

Terrible night.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Yet they got to a Cup Final and are enjoying their tenth consecutive season in the Prem ! :ffsparr:
I guess it proves the old saying "even a bunch of football dinosaurs and two managers who try to change the footballing ethos of Crystal Palace but are given short shrift by fans and the board can stay in the Prem playing largely uninspiring football in a dilapidated shit heap of a stadium in front of black clad tosspots"

I think that's the saying anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here