Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Best tweets with a #cpfc hashtag

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Not sure why we even worried about these no hopers. They are history now, Brentford and Fulham are our biggest threats/rivals.
Palace can play with Millwall's and QPRs from now on.
You and I may hope so, but I think I'll place a bet on them staying up.

Edit: At 9-1 on, though, sod that.

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Play like that on a regular basis, get a little bit more luck with scoring and they will stay up easily i think. Remember just how BAD Southampton and West ham were. Palace were far better last night. Also better than Bournemouth and probably Leeds I'd say.
But remember how bad Palace were when we went to theirs, and how bad they must have been in the last 3 games to not have a shot on target. Yesterday was their cup final, that's the best they've played for a while, and they were still second best.

They've got a few points on the board and an easier run to come, so I'm sure they'll be fine, but let's not pretend they're any good.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Maybe they could avoid it by not acting like complete dickheads every time they turn up?

EN0Ixe1UEAAqFKk.jpg

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
'Surrounds us with home fans'
Shocking.

What exactly do they expect when they go to an away match.
I haven´t been to a Palace away game but,reading on here, don´t the Brighton fans get held in and then marched to the station even if they don´t want to go there?

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
I haven´t been to a Palace away game but,reading on here, don´t the Brighton fans get held in and then marched to the station even if they don´t want to go there?
Yep, twice I've been to Selhurst now and at the time only lived down the road in Sutton, so caught a bus home. Each time we were kettled with the rest of the Albion fans and forced to the train station, despite telling the Police that we didn't live in Brighton. We had no colours on and each time we had to wait until it kicked off somewhere else in the line to slip away. Each time we ducked out we got confronted by more Police and it was insane trying to persuade them we didn't live in Brighton, but needed to catch a bus home. Crazy times.

Last edited:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
It's all our fault that it rained.

20+ minutes kept in, is a generous opportunity for them all to use the lavatory correctly before their journey home.
We all know what they are like with their "toilet accidents"

Its for their own welfare, cant be much fun for mum cleaning their dumpy dacks eery time they are allowed out to play.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It's all our fault that it rained.

Looks very hospitable in comparison to my experience at Palace after the 5-0. In their defence at least they didn’t let it rain on us, that was disgusting from us.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
It comes to something when the word strategy is still doing all the heavy lifting in a sentence containing "Mickey Mouse".

To be honest, I don't think the word strategy and Palace belong in the same sentence, even with Mickey Mouse added.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here