Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Best player against the Albion in the EPL

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
In terms of doing us damage, Harry Kane, the git.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Another vote for Hazard, Coutinho and Pope.

I have a nasty feeling KDB and Haaland might usurp that in our game later this season though :(

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
People always seem to forget goalkeepers - Nick Pope was absolutely outstanding in draws at the Amex for both Burnley and Newcastle.
Yes, good point. He was insanely good for that Newcastle match - goalies do often get ignored

(Hans, you're not a goalie by an chance? :D }

Robinjakarta

Jul 14, 2014
Jakarta
I'd have chosen Coutinho - who absolutely battered us in Liverpool's 5-1 win here or Hazard - in the days when Chelsea used to beat us. I could also throw in Danny Ings, who always seems to score against us. But Ronaldo .....? Shakes head
Yep. 1. Coutinho. Played us off the park. 2. Hazard.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Is the correct answer. We've seen an incredible amount of superstars on the Amex pitch over the past few years but that day he was so good I shouted "this shouldn't be allowed, it's unfair."
Maybe it's just me, but I can't quite understand how his career seems to have gone into a tailspin so quickly. Has just seemed like a ghost of his former majestic self in recent years. He's still only 32. What gives?

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Maybe it's just me, but I can't quite understand how his career seems to have gone into a tailspin so quickly. Has just seemed like a ghost of his former majestic self in recent years. He's still only 32. What gives?
18 separate injuries in four seasons at Madrid. At least three of those were fractures of (or around) the foot as well. Paid way too much for another club to take on that risk (£400k a week) so will see out his contract and probably return to Lille for a few seasons before retiring.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hazard and Coutinho for me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here