Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best of Luck tomorrow!!

Robin Redvest

Jan 12, 2012
Hey you Seagull's, best of luck with your 4th round tie against Newcastle United. I fancy a cup upset tomorrow. Us Wrexham fans will be cheering you on from the Turf pub outside the Racecourse!! May the FA Cup giant killing gods shine upon you!!
Brighton and Hove Albion for the Cup!!!

Redvest

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Well said that man:thumbsup:

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Hey you Seagull's, best of luck with your 4th round tie against Newcastle United. I fancy a cup upset tomorrow. Us Wrexham fans will be cheering you on from the Turf pub outside the Racecourse!! May the FA Cup giant killing gods shine upon you!!

Redvest

Thanks Robin:clap:

Zeff

Jun 1, 2009
Southwick
Top Man Robin! I think most of us look out for your results, especially after your performance in both ties against us recently, and hope your back in the FL shortly :banana:

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Thanks Robin.

I'm looking out for Wrexham's results for the rest of the season. Should be three points tomorrow against Bath City, hope Forest Green can do you a favour against Fleetwood and you're back at the top of the table. :thumbsup:

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Cheers mate - to be perfectly honest we'd have no complaints if it was you playing the toon tomorrow. Good luck for the rest of the season.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Hey Wrecsam folk, if any of you are near the Wellington / Telford area, theres gonna be a Seagulls togetherness at 5pm ish in the Stellings Sports Bar TF1 3AG - come along and support the Seagulls. I'm hoping my mate Phil makes it, he played for Wrexhan in the early 70's.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
aye, thanks, good luck in the BSP and Div 2 next season :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011

What a nice bloke !! Cheers mate and goodluck to your lads in winning the Conference and getting back in the football league

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here