Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best moment of the day - OSCAR GARCIA coming over to supporters at the final whistle

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
BR5EksICEAA991L.jpg

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
yep, that was the best moment of the day for me today...we were all singing our hearts out all game and then to see what it meant was just terriffic!

Mr-N

Mar 31, 2012
Absolutely gutted to miss it to answer a call of nature on the final whistle.

Friends said it was quality.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Absolutely gutted to miss it to answer a call of nature on the final whistle.

Friends said it was quality.

Waited until after the team, who also looked really happy, to move towards the tunnel before he came over. Special moment and a great photo above. He also did a double fisted celebration afterwards. VERY loud Oh Oscar Garcia chants too.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
What a TOP pic. :clap:

ps All you 1100-odd folks who went to The Sty today & came over loud 'n' proud throughout the 90 minutes & beyond: take a big collective bow. You were superb. :bowdown:

THANK YOU :)

Once again a great atmos away at Birmingham same as the last 2 seasons (always enjoy this away fixture)

Mr-N

Mar 31, 2012
Waited until after the team, who also looked really happy, to move towards the tunnel before he came over. Special moment and a great photo above. He also did a double fisted celebration afterwards. VERY loud Oh Oscar Garcia chants too.

Top man!

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Great thread Tony S. thought it was great the way he celebrated with us, the pictures are excellent - thank you.

That moment for me was so special for so many reasons, after losing to Palace then all the shit surrounding Poyet sacking and a whole summer of confusion and unrest also followed by 3 defeats at the start of the season it was a massive release of emotions after recent disappointments, Oscar coming up to us and punching the air while the crowd chanted back his name felt at last we can finally move on now all singing from the same hymn sheet - great away day today

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
That moment for me was so special for so many reasons, after losing to Palace then all the shit surrounding Poyet sacking and a whole summer of confusion and unrest also followed by 3 defeats at the start of the season it was a massive release of emotions after recent disappointments, Oscar coming up to us and punching the air while the crowd chanted back his name felt at last we can finally move on now all singing from the same hymn sheet - great away day today

It was a fantastic way to end a great day, it did lift a big cloud IMO. Really hope we can do it again at the Amex next weekend with a full house chanting his name at the end.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I think we'll be alright with this bloke in charge.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Yeah, I think we'll be alright with OG. There was definitely a 'recognition' between him and us, today.
Thinking back, GP never really celebrated with us. Except for the open top celebration.
Have to say, Brum were the quietest fans I've ever come across. My first time at StA, and I was surprised.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here