Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best line in a movie?

Ive looked this film up after seeing t on another thread, but all results say it is a Chuck Norris Martial arts film

One of the martial arts sub genres that features clips of the "Albion", that and Bruce Lee's "Rumble at the Goldstone". Check it out on YouTube - it really does have a clip of the Albion and there was a thread on it around a month ago.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
"Did you bring a horse for me?"
"Looks like... Looks like we're shy one horse."
"Uh uh. You brought two too many."

Or similarly:

"Get three coffins ready.................. My mistake, four coffins."

Oct 6, 2010
"Got a joint man?" "Er...no, not on me man" "It'd be a lot cooler if you did" - Dazed and Confused

"No time for the old in-out love, I've just come to read the meter." - Clockwork Orange

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Danny: The joint I'm about to roll requires a craftsman. It can utilise up to 12 skins. It is called a Camberwell Carrot.
Marwood: It's impossible to use 12 papers on one joint.
Danny: It's impossible to make a Camberwell Carrot with anything less.
Withnail: Who says it's a Camberwell Carrot?
Danny: I do. I invented it in Camberwell, and it looks like a carrot. .............From the absolute classic film Withnail & I

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Blazing Saddles, too many to choose but this is one of my favourites,

Taggart: "I got it, I got it, we'll work up a number six on em"

Hedley Lamarr: "Number six, I'm afraid I'm not familiar with that one"

Taggart: "Well that's when we go a riding into town, a whopping and a whooping every living thing within an inch of its' life..............'cept the womenfolks of course"

Hedley Lamarr: "You spare the women"?

Taggart: "Naah..............we rape the shit outa them at the number six dance later on"

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Ollie: "I'm beginning to think that you're right."
Stan: "You bet your life I'm right. You know, I'm not as dumb as you look."

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
The fame thing isn't real you know. I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her. Julia Roberts in Notting Hill.

'f*** me - blue soup' - Colin Firth in Bridget Jones

Nuneatonseagull

Aug 9, 2011
Nuneaton
"you screw up just this much... You'll be flying a cargo plane full of rubber dogshit outta hong kong!"

"negative ghost rider, the pattern is full."

Should be on every mans favourite quotes! Just saying that gets me in the mood for watching it! Top gun it is tonight!!

Danny: The joint I'm about to roll requires a craftsman. It can utilise up to 12 skins. It is called a Camberwell Carrot.
Marwood: It's impossible to use 12 papers on one joint.
Danny: It's impossible to make a Camberwell Carrot with anything less.
Withnail: Who says it's a Camberwell Carrot?
Danny: I do. I invented it in Camberwell, and it looks like a carrot. .............From the absolute classic film Withnail & I

...And Danny is played by an Albion fan I believe, although I have never (yet) seen the film.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here