• Beastie Boys

• Bettie Boop

• Bruce Forsyth

Results are only viewable after voting.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Decent shouts in here, Potter is very good. Frank's SBTV was great. Jordan McCann is a really good rapper, love some of his stuff. I'll also add Morrison to this list.

I nearly posted Risk It All by Jordan. Alas I wasn’t sure how a lyric about having a ‘Dale Cregan mindframe’ would go down on here. :lolol:

Morrison is a great shout. I forgot Benny Banks off my list too. Tonnes of great white rappers in the UK.

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
Oct 12, 2022
Aesop Rock for me, he’s been around for donkeys years now, but there’s something about his style and delivery that I still really enjoy.

This track is the first off his new record being released next month:

And this track is him and Doseone (of Subtle and Themselves fame) on his self-released EP Appleseed from 1999.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Ren.

By some distance.

That video is absolutely incredible. The cinematography is outstanding, that truly is a work of art so thank you for sharing. The shopping list lyrics didn't deserve such brilliance but the whole thing is very striking and emotive so fair play to all involved.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Favourite - white - rapper ....................... Sorry - I thought this thread was going to be a celebration of oxymorons........................

WHAT A GOOD BANTER

Mike Skinner

Brave post after the album he released today. Responsible for two of my favourite ever albums but f*ck me the new album is absolute dreck

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here