• MC Mikee Freedom

• Beastie Boys

• Bettie Boop

• Bruce Forsyth

Results are only viewable after voting.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Well since Rap borrowed from Jamaican toasters, I'm going with YT.

He's from Ipswich, and the clue is in his name (Reggae doesn't get hung up on names, they have all sorts going on!)

This is a UK take on Baby Chams big hit, Ghetto Story. Anyone who knows the UK Reggae scene, and Soundsystem history in particular, should appreciate the lyrics. I love it.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
EL-P, didn't realize Rugged Man was white.

It used to be Necro when I was young and edgy but pretty sure he is cancelled to the back end of nowhere and back again (and rightly so).

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
“Here’s a concept that works. Twenty million other white rappers emerge. But no matter how many fish in the sea, it’ll feel so empty without me.”

- Eminem

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
In no particular order Slug, El-P, Jehst, Rugged Man, Brother Ali, Action Bronson, Chester P, Abdominal, Aesop Rock, Braintax.

If I had to choose a favourite, I'd probably go for Rugged Man.
That's a great list - Jehst and Chester P are on a lot of my playlists. Jehst's Alcoholic Author is unbelievably 22 years old but could be released today and still sound current.

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Lil Dicky is a really good rapper, not just for his comedic value. You should watch some of his freestyles on Sway.
Pouya is probably the best in my opinion (if Cuban is white?) The last track to come on when listening to 'City Morgue Radio' on Spotify was CUM RAG. Maybe not everyone's cuppa tea looking at the nominations above.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
No mention of GLC? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

91PSjjk5HkL._UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here