• German

Votes: 42 77.8%
  • Japanese

Votes: 12 22.2%

• Total voters

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I can think of no other politician in my lifetime who would have got away with yesterday's rugby incident in the way that he has. The facts are that a prominent UK politician on an official overseas trip has dropped his shoulder and deliberately knocked over a 10-year old kid.

A kinder interpretation might be men of a certain age and girth shouldn't try a body swerve at speed as their centre of gravity rarely ends up where they expect.

thejackal

Throbbing Member
Oct 22, 2008
Brighthelmstone
also amusing was report i read of the Japanese lad "being shocked..." he was playing rugby, hardly an unheard of outcome even in touch rugby.

Seriously?

A fully grown, overweight, public school bully almost flattens a small child in touch rugby, just as said small child is 'tackling' said bully by touching him on the arm, and you think that's acceptable?

Simple conclusion: you can't trust Boris. He's a bully and a bit of a ****.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
A kinder interpretation might be men of a certain age and girth shouldn't try a body swerve at speed as their centre of gravity rarely ends up where they expect.

Conceded. My substantive point remains: no other politician I can think of would get away with it. Hmmm...as I type, perhaps John Prescott?

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I'm guessing he is more of an egg chaser than footballer in his dim and distant past

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here