• German

Votes: 42 77.8%
  • Japanese

Votes: 12 22.2%

• Total voters

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
If you find rugby tackling germans and SMASHING over Japenese kids "tiriesome and boring" I'd LOVE to come out on what you'd classify as a "fun evening".

Must be WILD.

Having spent many an evening in Sim's company, they've all been jolly good fun, and somehow we managed this without either thumping into either any children or ex-footballers giving their services for charity, just to get a cheap giggle. Weird, I know. What were we doing wrong?

Oh and my favourite Boris take out would be himself, with some some of hand weapon, in a darkened room, hopefully soon.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I didn't find either remotely funny. I just find him a tiresome posh bore. Sorry.

The German one was particularly feeble because it was intentional - the sort of thing all the fat kids who were shìt at football did at school for JAPES.

The question wasn't about which is funniest. Hope this helps.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
****. I thought he'd been shot. Better squeeze this cork back into my champagne bottle I guess.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I'm sorry, but I don't want to live in a world where a full grown man rugby tackling a small japenese child isn't funny.

_86131292_hi029617149.jpg

I just don't.

el punal

Jeez! What a load of angst amongst the comments. Regardless of (presumably) political leanings it was just a funny clip about Boris. Would it have been a different response if it had involved Corbyn instead?

Roll on Saturday and we can all concentrate on football matters.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Jeez! What a load of angst amongst the comments. Regardless of (presumably) political leanings it was just a funny clip about Boris. Would it have been a different response if it had involved Corbyn instead?

Roll on Saturday and we can all concentrate on football matters.

It's so contrived though. Do you not cringe when you see this idiot representing the UK?

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I don't think there's a Tory politician I distrust and dislike more than Boris Johnson, not even IDS. Neither 'talke out' is best, they are both the actions of a repugnant **** who thinks he can bull his way through anything because he has all the right connections. And you can stick your comments about 'leftie sneering' or ;get over it you lost' up your collective arses.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I don't think there's a Tory politician I distrust and dislike more than Boris Johnson, not even IDS. Neither 'talke out' is best, they are both the actions of a repugnant **** who thinks he can bull his way through anything because he has all the right connections. And you can stick your comments about 'leftie sneering' or ;get over it you lost' up your collective arses.

Shall we put you down as an undecided?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
the german, its like he forgot what sport he was playing, then the faux "oh no, what did i do".

also amusing was report i read of the Japanese lad "being shocked..." he was playing rugby, hardly an unheard of outcome even in touch rugby.

OGH's Libido

Nov 30, 2014

Would you be more or less prickly without that chip on your shoulder?

He's posh, but good posh. Like Henry Blofeld.

Oh, I've just found a 'you lost' up my arse. Thanks.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I can think of no other politician in my lifetime who would have got away with yesterday's rugby incident in the way that he has. The facts are that a prominent UK politician on an official overseas trip has dropped his shoulder and deliberately knocked over a 10-year old kid. Is the man totally immune to things that would normally have the other side baying for his blood? Seriously, why haven't we seen Corbyn or whoever is leading the Lib Dems atm, or that Aussie leader of the Greens, or, even, Ken Livingstone call vociferously for his resignation? Instead, all we get is "oh well, that's Boris for you", accompanied by a shrug and, often, a wry smile.

A politician who is as ambitious as he is, who is also totally immune from criticism cannot fail to be PM one day. Blimey.

On topic - both take outs are epic. Judging simply the effectiveness of the take out. I vote German.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here