Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best Black Friday Deals

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Seriously though mate; What squeezebox have you got? Appears to be a few. And cheaper than Sonos?

The Touch but it's deleted now - basically because it's so effing good and never goes wrong (ie no built in self destruct). You can pick them up on ebay for reasonable amounts £100 -150. Love mine to bits, when added to a Spotify Premium account. Also great for picking up internet radio FIP, Paradise etc. It was even better when we could listen to BBC 6music "listen again" (favourite shows at any time) but that is no longer available through the squeezebox sadly. Anyway read reviews, you'll see why people cream over the Touch!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I've just bought a very large leg of lamb in Morrisons for just £8.21. It will feed us for three days, there's so much on it.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Eurocamp
http://www.eurocamp.co.uk/offers-and-news/special-offers/black-friday-holiday-deals

That’s why, for four days only, we’re offering you front row seats to 40% saving on holidays at four of our fantastic regions: Paris, Riviera, Dordogne and Provence.

You can grab this superstar saving on holidays taken up to 22nd June 2017, including the Easter holidays and May Half Term, so what are you waiting for

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Eurocamp
http://www.eurocamp.co.uk/offers-and-news/special-offers/black-friday-holiday-deals

That’s why, for four days only, we’re offering you front row seats to 40% saving on holidays at four of our fantastic regions: Paris, Riviera, Dordogne and Provence.

You can grab this superstar saving on holidays taken up to 22nd June 2017, including the Easter holidays and May Half Term, so what are you waiting for

I wouldn't book with Eurocamp or any of those type of firms. It's far cheaper to book direct with the French campsite owners. I had a look at two weeks in June, in the Dordogne, via your link, and even with the discount, it's still £200 more than we pay direct.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here