Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best Black Friday Deals

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Typing "Why" into Google came up with "Why is Black Friday named Black Friday?"

It must be the most asked question currently.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Travelodge are offering 25% off stays between Dec 3rd and Feb 10th....might help a few peeps on away trips
Cardiff, Blackburn, Preston and Huddersfield?
Go through a cash back website and save a bit more

I have to take my holidays in a Jan/Feb because of my work so grabbed four nights in the West Country for £100
Thanks to Sky the only guaranteed away match in 2017 worth an overnight is Aston Villa and guess what. The £39 price is not included in the Black Friday deal.
Any one looking for Cardiff may struggle as well, most have sold out. Got mine a month ago luckily.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Thanks to Sky the only guaranteed away match in 2017 worth an overnight is Aston Villa and guess what. The £39 price is not included in the Black Friday deal.
Any one looking for Cardiff may struggle as well, most have sold out. Got mine a month ago luckily.

I'm toying with the Huddersfield match ..as a couple of nights in taking in the northerly Peaks
appeals

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
So Ive been looking for a laptop for about a month now and thought I'd wait for Black Friday , I just found a really good deal on PC World . However you have to collect the laptop and there isn't one for 86.8 miles ! It makes me laugh how they lure people in with these offers then probably have about 4 around the whole country .

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
If you're on Twitter this is the bloke to follow. He's been tweeting regularly today.

[tweet]802123387363594240[/tweet]

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
73438334.jpg

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
High end fashion retailer Coggles have 30% off a lot of stuff at the moment with code 'BLACKFRIDAY' - a lot of brands usually exempt from this kind of thing also in there

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I've bought Hive heating with 20% off direct form Hive. Knocked £70 off and I was going to pay for it full price anyway so pleased wiht that.

Currently trying to resist buying any more Sonos speakers as I already have plenty but they are so rarely reduced I feel I need to take advantage.

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
I'm a Vodafone customer and was due to be able to upgrade in about a month or so - I noticed they had a Black Friday deal where you could get the Samsung Galaxy S7 (the phone I wanted anyway) with 6GB data p/m as well as unlimited calls and texts for £24 a month rather than the £47 they apparently usually charge for that bundle. It costs slightly more upfront but still equates to a big saving over the course of the contract.

I thought I'd at least try asking them if they'd allow me an extra early upgrade to take advantage of this, and they did which I'm rather happy with. :thumbsup:
I might be going for that one too. Been on giff gaff waiting for a deal I couldn't refuse/my old phone to die and this could be it. Thankfully my phone has also stopped connecting to wifi at home as well so that could just about convince me to go for it.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Purchased google chromecast thingy from currys at £18 inc delivery , not sure exactly what it does but it sounds ok if i can transfer my fav youtube clips on to the tellybox .

Just bought a Roku for the same price from the same place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here