Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best beach in Sussex?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Went to an all night party there once and about 8 of us slept in a golf bunker. Got woken up by a golf ball landing on the green.

The golfers were fairly surprised to find eight long haired individuals emerging half asleep from the bunker next to the green.

:lolol::lolol::cheers:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
We're spoilt for beaches in Sussex but I have a really soft spot for Worthing beach especially down by the bottom of George V Avenue but frankly anywhere along it from Ham Road all the way down to Goring Gap. Some of my happiest childhood memories are there.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
My favourite beaches are the wilder, more isolated ones. There are some not far from me but selfishly I refuse to promote them because I love how quiet they are.

Eastbourne beach at Holywell is pretty special, especially with young kids. It's a beautiful spot with sand and rockpools.

The one beach I really dislike in Sussex is Brighton. Far too busy, far too dirty, far too noisy. Why anyone would head there on a hot day - especially if they've driven hours to get there - is beyond me.

all sound, sensible advice and then they give you a little patronising lecture on charcoal at the end. perhaps they should extend it to advising you make sure your chicken wings are free range and that your wicker picnic baskets is biodegradeable. they dont miss a trick the busybodies do they.

At least Nero played the fiddle, when the ashes of the forests start smouldering even higher you could just turn to your neighbour and say "...another sausage darling?"

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
This is my local beach. Not in Sussex though I'm afraid.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402407514.641400.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here