Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] BEST Amex wins of 2023

Favourite Amex win of the calendar year (in video order)

• Total voters

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
This poll proves that 2023 was the best year ever for the Albion but we all knew that. 👍🏻

Marseilles pips Liverpool for me but the 1-0 over Manure was absolutely sublime too.

The Palace games are far too stressful to enjoy unless we tonk them (an idea for RDZ in Feb).

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Feels a long way from the solitary Amex win in 2020
It’s easy to forget this but yes, only 3 years ago but feels a long time now.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Voted Marseille. Saved us a whole new world of potential Euro pain
Ditto. Important European wins take precedence over routine victories over the likes of Liverpool.

Did I just say that? I think I did.

More in a state of grace than a state of entitlement, though.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I went for Marseille. I've never seen us lot celebrate a goal so passionately, the whole ground went absolutely bat shit and for a long time too.
Liverpool 3-0 second and Wolves third. What a year.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Marseille for me. To secure winning the group of death will be something that will be remembered long after I’ve forgotten who we beat in the Premier League in what season.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Spurs on Thursday was just about the most entertaining football match I’ve ever attended. I guess it was marred because of the last 10 minutes plus injury time, but that’s also part of what made it so entertaining!
and two superb goals - one from Estupinan on his first appearance for three months, and two faultless penalties from the ice-cool Mr Pedro….. as well as an awesome assist.

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Ha! I was deliberating between the 3-0 Liverpool and Marseille and it was 50/50. I‘ve just chosen Marseille because of the occasion and the late winner but the Liv game was in my view the best overall performance - Solly’s goal from the Fergie through ball was particularly memorable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here