• All Mod Cons

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • Setting Sons

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Sound Affects

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • The Gift

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • None of the above, The Jam were shit etc.

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
No irony.
Have bought most of his solo albums.
Have been disappointed many times.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
If, and I know he has said never, but if Weller reformed the original line -up, would you go and see them?
Personally, I'm torn. I'm not in my late teens/early Twenties anymore, so, it could never be as exciting and plain brilliant as it was then, and would Weller etc have the same anger, and energy and enthusiasm for it. Would it be like when the Pistols reformed for the Filthy Lucre gigs, or whe n Blur teamed up again?

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Gave up after In the City and This is the modern world. Although a couple of years ago I bought Snap, still haven't got past the 2nd track 3rd side!! (yes its vinyl )

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
the-jam-all-mod-cons.jpg Just has the edge for me!

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Voted for Sound Affects as it's probably the one I listen to most these days and has endured the best for me. There are high and low points on all the albums ... maybe I just overplayed them when I was a teenager, but I find them quite hard to listen to these days.

Small side point: I have a nagging feeling that the Brighton gig wasn't actually the last and that there was a much smaller gig, possibly in Woking for friends etc, shortly afterwards, though Brighton was the "official" final concert. Or have I invented that?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
All mod cons.
In my opinion, some of his solo stuff is right up there as well.
Weller isn't very nostalgic, he's always looking forward, so a Jam reunion isn't an option.
Looking forward to see him tomorrow night behind enermy lines :smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here