Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beram Kayal

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
I thought it was just a matter of sorting his work permit out. Do not think it's anything more then that. Just means it will take longer

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Wait for Naylor to tweet....

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Oh he's has:
[MENTION=14853]andy[/MENTION]NaylorArgus: @rwoolley That is not my understanding. A process has to be gone through re: work permit. That is what is happening.

D

Deleted member 22389

I think we are all uneasy after what happened with Ward.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Why is signing players so hard for us?

Who says it is hard? There's no suggestion from any reliable source that there's an issue. Hughton was being non committal about the signing. That's what the club do until the deal is finalised.

As for these rumours re work permit, where exactly are they? All I can see is one comment on here saying there are rumours of work permit issues. Where are these rumours? I can't see them anywhere else on here or even Twitter.

It might not go through but there's no point in panicking about it. We'll have to wait and see.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Who says it is hard? There's no suggestion from any reliable source that there's an issue. Hughton was being non committal about the signing. That's what the club do until the deal is finalised.

As for these rumours re work permit, where exactly are they? All I can see is one comment on here saying there are rumours of work permit issues. Where are these rumours? I can't see them anywhere else on here or even Twitter.

It might not go through but there's no point in panicking about it. We'll have to wait and see.

http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/11746004.Albion_debut_for_Kayal_on_hold/

Andy Naylor [MENTION=14853]andy[/MENTION]NaylorArgus
@rwoolley That is not my understanding. A process has to be gone through re: work permit. That is what is happening.

i4 Brighton & Hove
@i4_brighton
Albion debut for Kayal on hold: Beram Kayal will not be making his Albion debut against Arsenal. bit.ly/1CsuEG6 #bhafc

Beram Kayal deal still being processed. No hitches, but deadline passed for him to be available for Arsenal. #bhafc

C paul king @Cpk1993
Brighton and Have Albion debut for Beram Kayal on hold.

Celtic Gossip @CelticGossip
Beram Kayal will not be making his Brighton debut against Arsenal. The deal is still in progress. His debut will be against blackpool

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

i4 Brighton & Hove
@i4_brighton
Albion debut for Kayal on hold: Beram Kayal will not be making his Albion debut against Arsenal. bit.ly/1CsuEG6 #bhafc

Beram Kayal deal still being processed. No hitches, but deadline passed for him to be available for Arsenal. #bhafc

C paul king @Cpk1993

Beram Kayal will not be making his Brighton debut against Arsenal. The deal is still in progress. His debut will be against blackpool

What's so hard about that. He won't be available for Arsenal. That hardly warrants a response of why is signing players always so hard for us.

There's also no suggestion that there's any issue with the deal, which is what people are suggesting on this thread. It's a non story at the moment!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
What's so hard about that. He won't be available for Arsenal. That hardly warrants a response of why is signing players always so hard for us.

There's also no suggestion that there's any issue with the deal, which is what people are suggesting on this thread. It's a non story at the moment!

You asked where the rumours about the work permit are, well there are 3 or 4 posts on the above tweets and weblink rumouring an issue with a work permit :shrug:

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
P

@rwoolley That is not my understanding. A process has to be gone through re: work permit. That is what is happening.

i4 Brighton & Hove
@i4_brighton

C paul king @Cpk1993

Beram Kayal will not be making his Brighton debut against Arsenal.The deal is still in progress. His debut will be against blackpool

Will he be available for the replay, if Arsenal get lucky ? :cool:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
You asked where the rumours about the work permit are, well there are 3 or 4 posts on the above tweets and weblink rumouring an issue with a work permit :shrug:

They're not really rumours about the work permit. All they're saying is what we already know. I was referring to the post on another page of this thread saying there was a rumour that there was an issue with the work permit. None of those say that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here