Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bennett to Wolves

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If Wolves think he's good enough for the Championship then that tells you something. Bennett and Murray woud be a useful partnership.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Should try and keep him he's a good player returning from a bad injury I havn't seen him play but I can't believe for a second he has been so bad as to be not worth keeping if the price is right.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Lets see. People are suprised Benno is not as good now whilst in a Shit team who has just sacked their shit manager compared to when he was in a brilliant team with a brilliant manager.

Yeah, weird that.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Started brightly, soon got dragged down to our level.

I thought he played his best game in the current loan period. I thought we did Norwich a favour as he wasn't match fit at first. Preferred to Teixeira and Solly March.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Came in after a long layoff due to injury in order to get a bit more fit. He is getting fitter but has probably played more than he should have in a poor team that has played him out of position with nothing to aim at.
I'd certainly keep him til the end of the season and send the lightweight Portugese back to Scouseland.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
I was DELIGHTED to see Benno back but it was just a name. Sadly the decline from the Withdean Years was plain to see. Not in any way upset by this rumour. A new man will bring in his own players now Burke has gone.

No decent manager will take the job under the current regime with Jones as number 2

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Why would NJ be happy to be demoted from Assistant Manager/Caretaker Manager to first team coach? But that's off topic. Benno arrived in a perfect storm and on Boxing Day showed signs of his old sparkle. Still not fit yet, but I'd sooner have him than the raw prospect of Solly March at the moment.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
When Bennett was with us before we were playing well in the First Division. He has never played for us in the Championship until now and now only following a long injury lay off. If Norwich felt he was a star they would not have let him leave on loan. Quite simply now at this level he is a squad player.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here