GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Meanwhile, Everton takes on loan a £40 million, £100,00-a-week Manchester midfielder Donny van de Beek. Toffees pay half a million fee, and all of the salary.

"“Let me tell you about the very rich. They are different from you and me." F. Scott Fitzgerald -- to which it is claimed Hemingway replied. "Yeah. They have more f•cking money."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...deal-Everton-Manchester-United-nightmare.html

All the transfers, apart from Deniz have, in this window, been absolutely shitehouse.

I am beginning to suspect the 'big clubs' (sic) are now run by absolute psychopaths. Money, no checks and balances, ego, lovely percentages, 'would you like a massage sir, madame, perhaps together, with albatross fat?' . . . .they are ****ed.

Meanwhile, in Brighton....??? :rolleyes:

:rave:

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Complete hats off to our recruitment team that we manage to sign a player on transfer deadline day who doesn't appear once in a rumour thread on here or twitter or anywhere. Just BAM, a ridiculous name from a major European club just dropping into our 23's. So Brighton.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Complete hats off to our recruitment team that we manage to sign a player on transfer deadline day who doesn't appear once in a rumour thread on here or twitter or anywhere. Just BAM, a ridiculous name from a major European club just dropping into our 23's. So Brighton.

And so totally underwhelming.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Played un cup games I believe. I was just wondering if he had broken into the Porto 1st team nothing more

None - but a year younger than Lamptey when we signed him. Looked a real prospect, so get him in the U23s playing football with a view to move into first team if he’s good enough seems a good deal.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
None - but a year younger than Lamptey when we signed him. Looked a real prospect, so get him in the U23s playing football with a view to move into first team if he’s good enough seems a good deal.

A winger as well to pair up with Khedra on the other side

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
🎼He puts his left leg out, his right leg in, in, out, shake it all about . . . oh do the Baker-Boaitey . . 🎼

I theng yoo! :drink:

I can see that one taking off around the stadium. The poor lad is going to be traumatised before he even misses his first shot.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Zilch !!

Only seems to have played 9 youth games in the last 2 seasons most as sub.

Strange player.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Sounds like a hot prospect to me but is he Premier League ready?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here