Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bendtner

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Bendtner is not the sort of player we need. We need a striker who plays off the shoulder and a centre mid who´s physical in the tackle as well as being able to dictate the pace of the game.

We get outmuscled too easily, this was evident against Newcastle. Bendtner is not the answer.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Dont think many of us seriously thought CH would bring in Leon Best but he did, surely Palace have started this one though.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
I don't buy this for one moment. A striker who only scores very rarely, is slower than a snail and known to have "attitude".
I am getting worried about the striker signing though. Deadline signings for us in this area rarely or never work out.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Bendtner isn't the answer to any of the clubs current problems but would be the cause of many more if signed judging by his past indiscretions. Definitely not what the club needs.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
1 in 4 whilst playing in England but poor form on the continent in the last few years. It seems he'd be 3rd choice behind Hemed & Murray. We need a 2nd choice behind Baldock (or a 1st choice in front of him) more urgently.

However - Give me Bendtner & Dack and when Hemed & Baldock are injured with Murray suspended, I'll be very pleased we had some back-up.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Decent player and was good when at Sunderland I would want him there again. I honestly think if you can get him motivated he would be a standout player at Brighton, but that is a big IF

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Decent player and was good when at Sunderland I would want him there again. I honestly think if you can get him motivated he would be a standout player at Brighton, but that is a big IF

story of his career. plenty of talent but for some reason lacking motivation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here