Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ben White - Sings new FOUR year deal.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Fit in ?
What along with the likes of Andone ?
Despite all the hype around andone being a massive trouble maker and everyone hating him he actually seems to be one of the most popular players on Instagram with the other players.

This Ben White saga should teach us not to listen to nonsense rumours !!

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I know, it’s brilliant that a team that found it so easy last season in the championship new now weaker with 3 weeks until the new season but according to some of their internet warriors we are a badly run club

Bielsa has them over a Barrel right now with his contract as well. The fans will absolutely lose their shit if he is not their manager this season, having spent this long trying to sort it.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
No - when he went to Celtic from Holland we were talking to him as well, but wouldn't/couldn't stump up the readies.

No - he wanted European football. We never had a real chance

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
As for Cook, I guess he’s one that got away from your point of view. As I recall it was deemed as a bit of a downward step from his point of view when he went to Bournemouth? Who knew back then that they would reach such dizzying heights!

Cook was sold because he was ready for mens football and had no chance of getting into our side at the time due to the players in front of him, he had been on loan at Bournemouth and they then wanted to buy, he went to Bournemouth for a low fee, but with massive sell on clauses I believe, because we rated him highly, ******** have kept him ever since so we have never had any further benefit. Lesson learned, no cheap sells with promises of more to come based on ifs, one of the reasons your latest offer for Ben White was rejected as well.

Cook was behind Gordon Greer, Adam El-Abd, Tommy Elphick, and some chap called Dunk (a year younger than Cook, but a much better prospect) in the pecking order, so was unlikely to get a run at the first team.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Bielsa has them over a Barrel right now with his contract as well. The fans will absolutely lose their shit if he is not their manager this season, having spent this long trying to sort it.

I’m sure our enlightened friends from ooop norf have said he wanted signings done so he could have them in from the start of pre season.....

This has the potential to be the perfect shitstorm

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I’m sure our enlightened friends from ooop norf have said he wanted signings done so he could have them in from the start of pre season.....

It would be HUGELY entertaining if that were to happen after all the shit they spouted about BW and us as a club all over social media

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Cook was sold because he was ready for mens football and had no chance of getting into our side at the time due to the players in front of him, he had been on loan at Bournemouth and they then wanted to buy, he went to Bournemouth for a low fee, but with massive sell on clauses I believe, because we rated him highly, ******** have kept him ever since so we have never had any further benefit. Lesson learned, no cheap sells with promises of more to come based on ifs, one of the reasons your latest offer for Ben White was rejected as well.

Cook left for mega bucks at 3rd division Bournemouth. They offered him silly money which we couldn't match.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Ben White

As for Cook, I guess he’s one that got away from your point of view. As I recall it was deemed as a bit of a downward step from his point of view when he went to Bournemouth? Who knew back then that they would reach such dizzying heights!

I suppose it’s comforting to you that you can now keep hold of talent like Phillips.

‘The Sun now report that the West Yorkshire club are ready to take a firmer stance than the one that saw Lewis Cook, Charlie Taylor and Sam Byram depart.’

However, you lost a much better Cook than we gave to Bournemouth.

We’ll have £100m rated pair Dunk & White at the back and you’ll probably have Cooper and some unproven Koch. We’re looking at 6 points aren’t we?

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Well according to the papers the much lauded German Ben White upgrade likely to cost upwards of £20m with Spurs sniffing about.

That will be Leeds putting in an £11m offer then which will be rejected followed by thousands of tweets about how tinpot the Bundesliga is.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Well according to the papers the much lauded German Ben White upgrade likely to cost upwards of £20m with Spurs sniffing about.

That will be Leeds putting in an £11m offer then which will be rejected followed by thousands of tweets about how tinpot the Bundesliga is.

And #FreeKoch mugs

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Morning sports fans.

Has Ben left yet? No? Ok..Alioski at centre back then for The Mighty.

Roll on Liverpool. Wake up call hurtling down the track at the ecky thumps.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Are any Leeds fans getting twitchy about their lack of signings yet ?

I mean they are hurtling to towards the event horizon and time is ticking away.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013

They did indeed. One of their hyper confident sorts said he knew for a fact that White would sign in time to start pre season as that's how Bielsa liked to do.things

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here