[Football] Ben White - Sings new FOUR year deal.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I have a theory that a lot of these leeds fan twitter users aren’t actually from leeds. In all likelihood they could have chosen any of four or five teams based on their geography but either they or their parents were attracted to the leeds ‘reputation’ over the others so the whole thing gets re-enforced. That dope killer whale wrote several long posts where it was clear he was turned on by the violence and hatred. I’m sure there are many more like him and combined they are a pretty toxic bunch of thickos. I feel a bit sorry for the embarrassment they must cause to the regular leeds fans.

Correct...it’s a lot of 50-something bellends harking back to the days when Leeds were top boys. Half of them probably live in Kent and spend their time gardening and visiting National Trust properties (nothing wrong with that, obvs).

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
He'll have walked well before that happens. He won't stick around for a relegation battle. If they don't sign the players he feels would keep their heads comfortably above the parapet he'll be off before they've even started.

Whilst that meltdown would be glorious to watch I worry that the likes of Eddie Howe, Hughton, or some other replacement would actually keep them up this year.

I think Bielsa is a very intriguing character and clearly has had big influence on football but I'm not a Leeds fan and I don't think he's God. Not without Ben White :p
(looking forward to their 4th bid btw)

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
That makes absolutely zero sense.

Shouldn't be surprised really, It's clear we have entered some kind of bizarre parallel dimension when leeds fans are offering financial conduct advice to a club their owner has publically stated is the model to follow, suggesting Leeds is a nicer place to live than that "Seaside shithole" and best of all claiming our youth prospect is somehow "leeds through and through" after a year on loan from us. You just could not make any of it up :lolol:

I'm almost sad that it's all coming to a close.

Leeds United trading since 2007 I have you know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Its not as if its difficult to add the tweet to a post either. Gets on my tits.

attachment.php

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Whilst that meltdown would be glhttps://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/18665806.ben-white-remains-not-sale-leeds-bid/orious to watch I worry that the likes of Eddie Howe, Hughton, or some other replacement would actually keep them up this year.

I think Bielsa is a very intriguing character and clearly has had big influence on football but I'm not a Leeds fan and I don't think he's God. Not without Ben White :p
(looking forward to their 4th bid btw)

Or Gus Poyet?

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Leeds moronic fans - talk about clutching at straws! What part of ‘Ben White is not for sale’ do the Leeds clowns [emoji1782] not understand!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Killer Whale

Banned
Jul 27, 2020
I have a theory that a lot of these leeds fan twitter users aren’t actually from leeds. In all likelihood they could have chosen any of four or five teams based on their geography but either they or their parents were attracted to the leeds ‘reputation’ over the others so the whole thing gets re-enforced. That dope killer whale wrote several long posts where it was clear he was turned on by the violence and hatred. I’m sure there are many more like him and combined they are a pretty toxic bunch of thickos. I feel a bit sorry for the embarrassment they must cause to the regular leeds fans.

Piffle.

I am not turned on by violence, quite the reverse, it sickens me. And I don't enjoy being hated. Who does?

But if you are, for the simple and irrational fact that you support a particular team what are you supposed to do? Support someone else?

It is hard to think of anything less enlightened and more bigoted than to make sweeping generalisations about someone;s character (whom you have never met and (don't) know from a few posts on an internet forum, based on their choice of football team. It is beyond absurd.

Frankworthington

Jul 17, 2019
South Shields
Piffle.

I am not turned on by violence, quite the reverse, it sickens me. And I don't enjoy being hated. Who does?

But if you are, for the simple and irrational fact that you support a particular team what are you supposed to do? Support someone else?

It is hard to think of anything less enlightened and more bigoted than to make sweeping generalisations about someone;s character (whom you have never met and (don't) know from a few posts on an internet forum, based on their choice of football team. It is beyond absurd.

Yawn yawn yawn!

Its over!

Get a life

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Piffle.

And yet, every time we have played Leeds, you make it clear you believe that every Brighton fan is gay, just because of the city we live in.

Beyond absurd as well.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Piffle.

Welcome to NSC. You are entitled to leave, unlike a Ben White :lolol:

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Its not as if its difficult to add the tweet to a post either. Gets on my tits.

You're welcome. I'm so glad I made the effort you old Grinch. As it happens, I simply can;t work out how to add a post on here. I've tried lots of routes and always end up with a link. I humbly apologise that my lack of twitter skills have got on your tits, given how sensitive they appear to be.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
[tweet]1296857806260318208[/tweet]

who's a naughty boy then?

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Correct...it’s a lot of 50-something bellends harking back to the days when Leeds were top boys. Half of them probably live in Kent and spend their time gardening and visiting National Trust properties (nothing wrong with that, obvs).

Hold on a bloody second dazzer. I live in Kent and so do a few posters here. What are you trying to say
you old royster doyster?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports