Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ben Roberts gone too

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
They’ve taken the assistant head of recruitment (who identified Cucurella & Caicedo) as well I’m afraid

No our existing team identify the players the assistant head was to bridge the gap between what potter wants and who they are targeting. Think of him as Potters voice in scouting and recruitment so he can focus on coaching. All of the player scouting and identification team remains at the club…..for now

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
No our existing team identify the players the assistant head was to bridge the gap between what potter wants and who they are targeting. Think of him as Potters voice in scouting and recruitment so he can focus on coaching. All of the player scouting and identification team remains at the club…..for now

Ok time will tell

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I see Pochettino wants his usual goalkeeper coach, Toni Jimenez, with him if he joins Chelsea.

So I guess Ben will be out on his ear.

Zeus

Jan 10, 2022
I see Pochettino wants his usual goalkeeper coach, Toni Jimenez, with him if he joins Chelsea.

My heart bleeds. Sure he’ll have a tasty 7 figure sum in comp to ease the pain.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Has there been any announcement on Bruno and the rest of them yet?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I guess Roberts and possibly Bruno will be following Potter to which ever club he turns up at in the summer.
Yes. I think Potter now has a full coaching “team” rather than just Benny and Bjorn. It does make me sad that our club legend will probably be picking up the cones for GP for a while. I think he’s better than that.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
I thought Billy left and Bjorn stayed. And you don’t get gardening leave if you’re fired.
Bholey makes his own rules. If he wants to pay staff after firing them then that is what he does.

You do not argue with the smartest man in the room, even when he tells TT to play a 433 formation.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I thought Billy left and Bjorn stayed. And you don’t get gardening leave if you’re fired.
Yeh he’s not been fired - but as Ashley Cole is on the bench I assumed he wouldn’t be working for them still or on GL…?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here