Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ben Dickenson

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
What a palace fan posted...

"Just spoke to my mate about this guy, he said he's only been with them a while but as soon as he played they knew he wouldn't be with them for long, complete cut above every player in there team or any other at this level, says probably not good eneought to walk straight into a championship team but would really benefit from being around a better class of player
Two good feet, reckons it's impossible to say which foot he prefers because he can strike a decent shot with both also seems to get his head to most things, got a bit of pace but not a speedster also sets up as many goals as he scores
Asked him which current striker he reminds him of most he said that him and his mates had had the same conversation at there last game and when he said who he thought they laughed but after he'd set up two and scored a curling left footer for the third they began to agree, seems he reckons he has a touch of the Van Persie's about him
Going to try and get to see him play over the xmas period but would appear to be ideal for the developement squad"

Pacy but not speedster? So wouldn't suit palace's hoof n chase style of play. Still I am glad we beat the pikey scum to sign him based on the review.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Quite a bad injury as I recall - probably not fit until start of next season?

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
forgot about this guy, haven't seen him mentioned in any development squad reports...shame, hope he is fit soon

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
he was working on his sprints with one of the staff at half-time the other night at Lancing.......had number 18 on his shorts..........puts anorak away !!

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Oh yeah, forgot about that one...Fee rising to six figures. Few years ago that would have been considered a big signing. Now it's just a throw away token signing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here