Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bellend & Hove Albion

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Elliott Bennett
Lewis Dunk
Liam Bridcutt

All refused to play allegedly due to their heads not being focussed on the club due to transfer speculation.

I don't think Benno did? I thought he was left out on the bench v Watford in the cup as the speculation was there, then gave his all for half a season. Either way he's an Albion legend, although I suspect you're on a fishing trip...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Craig Davies warrants a mention for the smoke bomb in the dressing room incident, which surely sums up what a moron he is.

Jamie Campbell might be an option at left back?

Don't think I heard the Davies incident before? Do explain!

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
Mark McCammon....apart from being utterly useless and lazy he was banned from the team coach and told to make his own way back from Turf Moor for having such a bad attitude. I also remember speaking to some of the albion team in a bar in Brighton who told me what an utter bell-end he was and very disruptive to the dressing room.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I don't think Benno did? I thought he was left out on the bench v Watford in the cup as the speculation was there, then gave his all for half a season. Either way he's an Albion legend, although I suspect you're on a fishing trip...

He handed in a transfer request on January 28th, three days before the window closed, and two months after signing a new improved contract.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Robbie Savage. Had an agreement with Adams that he had to be substituted each game so that he was first into the changing room as there was only one hairdryer there.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
I seem to recall Joel Lynch was a bit of an end about being transfer listed. Acted like he was destined for greater things.

Hardly tearing things up at Huddersfield now

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Liam Dickinson

image.png

image.png

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Cant believe no one has mentioned Leon Knight yet ! Utter bellend with little man syndrome and an attitude from hell wherever he has been,
sacked from nearly every club hes been at or asked to "move on "

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
How has no one mentioned Dean Hammond yet? Maybe not questionable when playing in the Albions colours, but an enormous CJTC towards our fans whilst at the Scummers

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Cant believe no one has mentioned Leon Knight yet ! Utter bellend with little man syndrome and an attitude from hell wherever he has been,
sacked from nearly every club hes been at or asked to "move on "

Hard to believe he's actually a manager now!

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He handed in a transfer request on January 28th, three days before the window closed, and two months after signing a new improved contract.

Yes I'm aware of that. You said he 'refused to play'???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here