NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Belgium were crap

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Belgium were just far too predictable and slow. Only seemed to have one option every time.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
same teams as usual looking the business as it comes to a major tournamount
Italy, Germany, France & Spain
Can't see a winner beyond that four, Belguim were a shambles

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
same teams as usual looking the business as it comes to a major tournamount
Italy, Germany, France & Spain
Can't see a winner beyond that four, Belguim were a shambles

But will both Spain and Croatia rest their entire first team in the last match? Whoever wins the group, well, it may come back to haunt them.

They may prefer to play the Italians than a wounded Belgium.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Fantastic result for Italy, admittedly they played some good direct football. In comparison to Belgium, who all seem individuals and not a team, they were slick.
However, I do not like the Italian teams deliberate use of gamesmanship and the use of the so called 'professional foul', 'taking one for the team'. More than once the Italians were caught by cameras in man hugs designed to hinder. Football is not played with the arms. Whilst I am at it when is obstruction going to be penalised when a defender blocks the attacker within 5 metres of the dead ball line, without attempting to play the ball themselves.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Fellani is an absolute yard dog. He has looked terrible when in the champions league and again tonight.
De Bruyne is hugely overrated, as is Hazard. Both look great against West Brom or Watford. The Premier League is overrated and this is showing already in this tournament IMO.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Belgium were very predictable and slow Italy could build on this great start and go all the way

I would never bet against Italy. People were writing them off saying they weren't good enough, yet they won all of their qualifying games.

Then again so did England . . .

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I would never bet against Italy. People were writing them off saying they weren't good enough, yet they won all of their qualifying games.

Then again so did England . . .
Did you hear the stat about the Italien's qualifying record, haven't lost a World Cup or Euro qualifying match in 50 games :eek:

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
My boys pulled it out of the bag.Our worst squad in years yet what a performance.Once again it goes to show if you play as a team you can achieve great things.

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
Fantastic result for Italy, admittedly they played some good direct football. In comparison to Belgium, who all seem individuals and not a team, they were slick.
However, I do not like the Italian teams deliberate use of gamesmanship and the use of the so called 'professional foul', 'taking one for the team'. More than once the Italians were caught by cameras in man hugs designed to hinder. Football is not played with the arms. Whilst I am at it when is obstruction going to be penalised when a defender blocks the attacker within 5 metres of the dead ball line, without attempting to play the ball themselves.

They played a great game yet you pick on minor irrelevances.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here