Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Being JFC

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Does TB not see the irony in his statement that "JFC played more than anybody in the first two thirds of the season"? That will be the two thirds that we were shit then. Since he hasn't been playing we have improved greatly.

So it must be JFC's fault then? Not Hyypia, or Greer, or Dunk nor Stockdale, it's all down to JFC.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Acker79 stats has shown that isn't true.
and here we go again.
The same little clique of small minded individuals piping up insisting in using 'facts' to prove a point.

Get over it will you.

Since when has the actual events in question needed to be backed up by la-de-da facts on NSC.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
If you were inclined to, you could suggest we were shit in that part of the season because we had a shit manager, and we've improved since we got rid of said shit manager. Heaven forbid Bloom should criticize us fans, but I think what he's saying includes more than a nugget of truth.
Why are you surprised at the notion of bloom criticising fans? He is 100% behind the ceo that does so at will.

In this instance though I think he's spot on.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
and here we go again.
The same little clique of small minded individuals piping up insisting in using 'facts' to prove a point.

Get over it will you.

Since when has the actual events in question needed to be backed up by la-de-da facts on NSC.

Lol. In my mind, facts and truth will always take priority over opinions. I wouldn't want to 'get over it'.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
TB had a bit to say about CMS the other day as well.
I can't remember him having so much to say about individual players in the past although I could be wrong.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Lol. In my mind, facts and truth will always take priority over opinions. I wouldn't want to 'get over it'.
There's mistake number 2.

Next you'll be saying we need to wait till after the transfer window to declare it a success or a failure.
When we all know already it's going to be an abject failure, while The Barberist banks squillions of pounds, for his bonus.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
The constant abuse aimed at JFC annoys me more that it should. I know it's only a minority, but they are far louder than those that can see what a good young player he is and how he is clearly destined to play at a high level.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Don't be, it's not we, it's just a few sad flappy-mouthed flabby-brains who if they weren't so thick would be embarrassed by their constant anti-JFC diatribe.
I think I would echo that sentiment exactly.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Why are you surprised at the notion of bloom criticising fans? He is 100% behind the ceo that does so at will.

In this instance though I think he's spot on.

I'm not sure why you think I'm surprised. I think he's right about JFC, and I think he's been right in backing Barber too.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
The constant abuse aimed at JFC annoys me more that it should. I know it's only a minority, but they are far louder than those that can see what a good young player he is and how he is clearly destined to play at a high level.

It annoys me greatly, but let's be honest here, that vocal minority forced JFC off Twitter so whether they're a minority or not, they are having an impact.

In terms of performance, I've always thought players thrive in a supportive environment over a critical one and the Amex isn't a supportive environment for one of our best your players.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton

But Albion fans are ALWAYS right when it comes to hammering a player who's CLEARLY useless.. (Barnes, Hammond, Stockdale, JFC etc...)

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
So it must be JFC's fault then? Not Hyypia, or Greer, or Dunk nor Stockdale, it's all down to JFC.

The JFC/Gardner midfield pairing had a lot to do with our poor form in my view.

The point I was making however was that saying he played more than anyone else in our poorest run for years wasn't the best example of why he shouldn't be criticised.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Don't care if he is picked for England under 21s , he's still been shit for us all season, thank god Stephens and Kayal came in.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The JFC/Gardner midfield pairing had a lot to do with our poor form in my view.

The point I was making however was that saying he played more than anyone else in our poorest run for years wasn't the best example of why he shouldn't be criticised.

Agreed.

JFC isn't the reason for our shockingly abysmal season of course, but if he and Gardner had remained as our primary CM partnership for much longer, as they were under Hyypia, then we would be staring L1 in the face right now. That's not JFC's fault, but with the players he had around him he simply was not up to the job of controlling or influencing games at this level. Lightweight, ineffective and largely anonymous. He may well develop into a very decent Championship player, but he had no chance of doing that with disinterested junk like Gardner alongside him. That was a weak midfield, and the results speak for themselves since it was binned.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Don't care if he is picked for England under 21s , he's still been shit for us all season, thank god Stephens and Kayal came in.

It is sad that you need to post this. JFC is a Brighton lad who has always been totally committed on the football field. When he reads stuff like this posted by a so called fan how do you think he's supposed to feel?

The opinion of anyone who uses the term "shit" to describe the performance of a 20 year old who has always given 100% for Brighton is lamentably laughable. I know that it's been posted by someone who has less understanding of football or the ability to play it than the contents of Jake's toilet pan after he's had a crap but then I can be more sanguine about your bilge as I'm not the butt of your crass attack.

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
Agreed.

JFC isn't the reason for our shockingly abysmal season of course, but if he and Gardner had remained as our primary CM partnership for much longer, as they were under Hyypia, then we would be staring L1 in the face right now. That's not JFC's fault, but with the players he had around him he simply was not up to the job of controlling or influencing games at this level. Lightweight, ineffective and largely anonymous. He may well develop into a very decent Championship player, but he had no chance of doing that with disinterested junk like Gardner alongside him. That was a weak midfield, and the results speak for themselves since it was binned.

Cannot deny that if JFC was a regular starter in our midfield now we would be staring at lge1 next season, its nothing personal but ince,kayal,Stephens are far better options at the moment

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here