Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Beat Sheffield United in the Cup, or beat Luton in the League?

Beat Sheffield United in the Cup, or beat Luton in the League?

• Progress in the cup, but lose to Luton

Votes: 97 54.8%
  • Knocked out of the cup, but a big three points at Kenilworth Road

Votes: 80 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
We're good. The cavalry is coming back for the later stages of the season. Let's stay in the cups, then with Fati, Mitoma etc firing, we can bring major silverware to Sussex.

Let's let Luton have the win which will drag Palace down into the shit

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Untitled.jpeg

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
League, league, league.

Don't think I could deal with another pointless semi-final at Wembley. Awful place to get to.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
It's a no brainer.

Cup , Cup , Cup and then Cup. Lose to Luton beat Palace and I will be happy.

For those saying the Cup is a non event if Man City are in it , they have only featured twice in FA Cup Finals in the last 10 played so it's not a priority for them , hoping Spurs will put them out.

Plus winning the Cup will be the Clubs biggest day ever and 2024 will be remembered in our history forever rather than finishing 5th , 6th or 7th in the league. who remembers that.

Oh did I say - Cup.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
With either Spurs or Citeh and either Chelsea or Villa going out this evening, the Cup is thinning out. Go all-out for FA Cup and Europa League this season. Although tbh we've got a big enough squad to compete on all three fronts.

kojak

Jan 17, 2022
Is there anyone on here that doesn't want us to win the FA Cup ?

Win at Luton meh

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Cup for me. Plenty of chances to gain points, only one chance left for a domestic trophy this season.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I really do want to see us win something meaningful before I die - hopefully I've got a few years left - but I've spent years watching Brighton and England f*** things up. The Championship still annoys me. Win the whole thing and tomorrow is a game remembered forever. Whatever happens, we will have forgotten Luton by this time next month.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Cup, although it would be nice if one of us and Palace managed to avoid being beaten in Luton this season

kojak

Jan 17, 2022
A league win. Our bread n butter, PL wins for us this season aren’t easy to come by, just 8 and a win gets us back in the European places hunt.
League wins are quickly forgettable, especially at Luton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here